EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » off topic dump » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

-

-

-

So we see that the black king Otto I hand limp hair running down his shoulders.
That means that the original blacks of Europe such as Oase I did not have afro hair. Dravidians ???

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
 -

save this new crisp and clean copy for your records >

-

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

-

-

When Aetius was assassinated, the Germanic peoples flooded Europe. This was the single event that changed the ethnic makeup of Europe from African to European.

“Flavius Aëtius or simply Aëtius, (c. 396–454), dux et patricius, was a Roman general of the closing period of the Western Roman Empire. He was an able military commander and the most influential men of the Western Roman Empire for two decades (433-454), who deflected the attacks of the Germanic people pressing on the Empire.”

This is what the historians don’t talk about and fudge on. Here is another interesting point of history you’ll never hear. That is the origin of the name Budapest. Buda and Pest were once separate cities on either side of the Danube. At one point, they were incorporated as a single unit known as Budapest.

However, Buda is the name of Attila’s brother. Attila was Celt (actually, when you see his button nose, this is the same nose of many other Celts including John Huss, the man who was the forerunner of John Calvin. Huss, Attila, and Buda were phenotypic Celts, Africans. Budapest takes its name from a phenotypic African.

[b]Black Huns[/img]

-

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
 -

Where they at? Germany 10% PN2 even Hitler himself. Sardinia male yhg-A.
Richard III, Luke etc

Etc..,

=====

Agreed that was one is the best threads here along with Explorers" on the trail of cromagnon man"

Nevertheless you cannot rely solely on "written" documentation by Europeans , why?, because they lie and falsify documents to their own advantage you rely too much on what was written . The images posted of "Africans ", caricature or not clearly show a pattern , dark skinned people with bandana and earring. Are those caricature symbolic of modern Europeans ? Or some "non European ethnic group. This is your Forte , educate us!

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Thread topic is NOT black Asians.
I along with DougM championed
that years and years ago so
successfully that management
deleted the entire 20 page thread.

Thread topic is LACK OFF INTERNATIONAL
WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION of anything
like a Europe wide black royalty in the
post-Islamic era.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!