EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Christopher Columbus .....A Black Man! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
jantavanta
Member # 20328
 - posted
I came across this article, I do not know if it has been debated on this forum. What are your views?

-

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23529/christopher-columbus-was-black-2/#idc-cover

DNA analysis of the remains of Christopher Columbus, done by forensic scientists at the University of Cambridge, prove beyond a shadow a doubt that the famed navigator was of African descent.

“A five-hundred-year-mystery has been solved,” said Wellington Malley, the head of the Cambridge research team. “Even though Columbus was born in Genoa, and spoke and wrote in Spanish most of his life, the DNA is clear – Columbus was 100% African. We believe he was from the west coast, probably from what is now Cameroon.”

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Wiki:

The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It ceased publication in August 2007.

In 2009, Weekly World News was relaunched as an online only publication. Its current editor-in-chief is Neil McGinness.

-

Neil McGinness

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
 -

-

SUBMIT

EXPOSE THE TRUTH!

Join us! Submit your wild, weird, wonderful photos. Have you seen something strange, beautiful or downright inexplicable? Get cracking and send the pic our way and join the largest internet community of offbeat random photo uploads!

http://weeklyworldnews.com/submit/

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824
 - posted
Don't you guys recognize Alessandro de Medici in the supposed picture of Christopher Columbus?

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
Yeah, it was photoshopped. And it is going viral on the internet. smh

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com