EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Custom Avis » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Punos_Rey
Member # 21929
 - posted
Ok...so after days of tinkering with this I have enabled the custom avi option for all members...

Now when you go to choose an avatar, you should see an option at the bottom to link to a custom avatar. Slight hiccup is that once you change your avatar to a custom one if you try and change it again you get an error message as the board redirects to the image instead of the avatar panel. I figured out a workaround by going through the admin portal and doing some url shenanigans to get back to the panel and change them but it seems only I can do that and the change be permanent.

Anyways so yeah if you want to change a custom avatar after the fact you are going to have to pm me so I can either set you to a default avi so you can get back into the panel or I set the new custom avi myself. I don't see any other workaround till I hear from Sam so please be patient with change requests. I can't be on ES all the time and the mods are unable to do this.

Also be smart, abusive/racist/just plain dumb avatars will put you at risk for a ban and I'm not about to just pull the feature because of knuckleheads trying to be cute. [Roll Eyes]

Also I had tried having the avy size be 100x100 but seems it was knocked down back to 60x60 by Sam I guess.

Anyways I know a lot of changes have come down but I should be out of you guys' hair other than regular admin stuff

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com