EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Jordan Codices » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
The Jordan Codices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XylH2Y8n2dM

-

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Great post Lioness I like alternative history and I didnt know about the jordan Codices that has been revealed to the public in 2012 CE. The Jordan Codices remind me of the Burrows Caves tablets of Illinois and father Crespi tablets in Peru.

Mainstream academia and the media always call fake any new artifacts that disproves their speculative history and religion history of the world. Any historical artifacts they cant control and use for propaganda purpose are call fakes. I I think the Jordan Codices are real. I also notice Black people portrait in the Jordan Codices.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3985150/Is-written-mention-Jesus-2-000-year-old-lead-tablets-remote-cave-genuine-claim-researchers.html

The lead has been analysed and the words and symbols translated and experts say the tablets date from within a few years of Jesus' ministry.
The tablets suggest that Christ was not starting his own religion, but restoring a thousand-year-old tradition from the time of King David.
And the God he worshipped was both male and female.
Central to the books is the idea that Christ promoted worship in Solomon's Temple where the very face of God was believed to be seen - and this is where the episode with the moneylenders in the Bible came from.
One of the books bears resemblance to how the Book of Revelations is described as it has seven seals.

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
 -

-

-

-

There are to many pictures of Black people in the Jordan Codices thats maybe why many Western historians dont want to accept it as authentic. .

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

how do you know they are black people?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com