EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » President Joko Widodo of Indonesia looks like the 44 USA pres Barack Obama » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
 -
President Joko Widodo of Indonesia

-

-
Pres Joko Widodo of Indonesia

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2014/07/26/photos-indonesias-newly-elected-president-bears-striking-resemblance-to-barack-obama-indonesias-obama/

Indonesia, the most populous Muslim nation in the World, has just elected a new President – Joko Widodo – often called “Jokowi.” Jokowi is also often referred to as “Indonesia’s Obama,” because of his striking resemblance to Barack Obama. As you remember, Barack Obama actually lived in Indonesia for a time as a child. The similarities don’t end there. Both men were born in 1961, and both were elected President by a 53%-46% margin.

-

-
Pres Joko Widodo of Indonesia and USA president Barack Obama

-

-
President Barack Obama of the USA

-
USA President Barack Obama

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
I was watching Bloomberg news this past weekend and they had a special interview with the Indonesian President Joko Widodo and I was surprise to see how Pres Widodo looks like the 44 th USA president Barack Obama.I didnt know about President Widodo before. Barack Obama grew up as a child in Indonesia because his mother married an indonesian. I think Widodo might be Pres Obama cousin. I dont know how the secret society do their work, i guess they work a mysterious way.

USA president Barack Obama is an enigma to me. I dont know if he his Black European Nobility, I dont know if he is Black Jewish, I dont know if he is Native American Nobility or a regular African American who was smart enough, connected enough and lucky enough to make it to the topby becoming the State of Illinois Senator and the 44 th president of the USA.Only time will tell.

The majority of people seems to think that USA president Barrack Hussein Obama was a powerless Black puppet of the majority White people of the USA. But history has shown what the masses believe is not the reality of the elite.

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
During the first election of USA pres Barrack Hussein (king) Obama in power mainstream media reported that pres Obama was the cousin of Pres Bush vice president Dick Cheney. Many Conspiracy theorists states that all USA president are connected by blood to British and European monarchs. This is a speculation that I cant verify.

I remember conspiracy writer David Icke commenting about Roman Polansky movie Rose Mary baby saying the movie is covertly telling the story of the ruling elite will have a baby with a woman of the middle class and that children who was given the mother last name will be secretly raise to become president of a country, congressmen, judge, CEO of corporations, officers in the army, opposition leaders, union leaders, news anchors. It was reported by the media that USA Bill Clinton doesnt know his biological father. But some conspiracy theorist speculated that a Rockefeller was the real father of Bill Clinton.

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
Whom Barack Obama resembles is irrelevant. He is what he is: a mulatto with a Kenyan father and a white American mother.

In this world actions count for a lot. Obama was an enemy of Africa when he and Hillary Clinton, along with Cameron, Sakorzy and NATO deliberately destroyed Libya and leading to the settler Arab murders of thousands of indigenous African Libyans. At that time Libya was the main exponent of Pan Africanism on the continent and its Diaspora--all in the mode of Nkrumah's Pan Africanism.

Always remember Hillary Clinton's cackle: "we came, we saw, he died" in reference to the sodomized-style murder of Ghadaffi. Obama's and Hillary's wine glasses clinked at the moment.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com