EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » New Member » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Autshumato
Member # 22722
 - posted
Oh man! I've been waiting for a while to get on this forum! So much information to consume! Anyway, I'm Autshumato, I'm a descendant of the Khoekhoena people, Nama and Koranna, South Africa - Western Cape. Hoping to make some friends here and learn from you.

Autshumato
Member # 22722
 - posted
To: Mike111.

I'm new on this forum but have been following your post for a while now. I just want to say keep up the great work, I love it. I'm South African, and maybe I'm the only South African that's​ actually on this forum, I don't know - but I'm reading your post, saving it, showing it to my friends and soon will be posting it on my Facebook account. I just want to say that you, Mindovermatter, Clyde Winters and Narmerthoth have been changing the way I look at the world now - so thank you that and keep on spreading the knowledge you have.

(Edited)

Punos_Rey
Member # 21929
 - posted
Welcome to the forum Autshumato. There is a lot of information here and a lot of knowledgeable members so enjoy your time here and keep an open mind.

Autshumato
Member # 22722
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Punos_Rey:
Welcome to the forum Autshumato. There is a lot of information here and a lot of knowledgeable members so enjoy your time here and keep an open mind.

Thank you, will do.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966
 - posted
Hi Autshumato.

Have you been outside South Africa?
Closest I've been to SA was Dubai airport while flying to Malaysia, but I had lots of college roommates from Namibia.

Have you ever heard these words before:
!hxaro (zero-share-etched eggshell)
(k)aka uru (mouth-smile-horned moon-water bearer)
Xyambuatla (ancient root of 1000's of words)

just wondering...

DD'eDeN

kh
Member # 22773
 - posted
Interesting stuff about hannibal barca's ethnicity. Other debates site full of Americans don't want to discuss such topics.

BlessedbyHorus
Member # 22000
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by kh:
Interesting stuff about hannibal barca's ethnicity. Other debates site full of Americans don't want to discuss such topics.

But here we do! Hope you become big member of this site and learn with us. [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com