EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » find persons in egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bjdphb1
Member # 22816
 - posted
Hello,

I have a mailing address, and would like to get a phone number from the address. Is this possible?

Are there any websites that allow you to search for a person's contact information?

Thanks.

EgyWolf
Member # 22765
 - posted
if it's not for a public place or a known company, then its impossible

jennamorey
Member # 22967
 - posted
I don't know how to find a person this way, but I know how to write a conclusion for a research paper in case you were wondering. I can message you and explain all the details!

Commander
Member # 23003
 - posted
This is a difficult and interesting question. If I were in your shoes, I would avoid making contact with the girls, and move on. You are not a provider for the girls (nor can you help them from where you are), and their mothers do not like the idea of you. I say this because parents are often worried about their children's online lives.

I don't blame you at all, but I don't blame the mothers' reactions either. You are older, and some bizarre and terrible things have happened to girls who chat with older men on the internet. Just read the news in the US, Canada, UK, etc. It's downright horrible.

If I were a parent, I'd be worried about my daughter if some random older guy showed up on my doorstep and told me that he had been talking with her online. Yes, you were transparent about your motives, which is admirable! But parents worry. My parents would worry. So I would decide not to contact the girls. If they were 18 or older, and thus adults, then that would be a different situation. But these are minors living with their parents, and I wouldn't want to complicate the situation.

There are plenty of other wonderful women in the world. If a partner is what you are looking for, then please look around you. [Smile] Hearts do heal https://courseworkz.com/services/write-my-coursework-cheap/

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com