EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » New member » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Marija
Member # 23167
 - posted
It is hard to find places to discuss anthropology, social issues, etc., that aren't full of Russian disruptor agents or white-right psychotics.

So this is nice here.

I'm especially interested in the revelations of better societies which preceded the appearance of patriarchal imperialism which now rules the world and is destroying humanity and the earth.

The answers for our future, I'm convinced, are to be found among human culture which is traditional and earth-based, not on warlord cults which propagate class oppression, the degradation of women's status, and slavery.

African culture, SE Asian, Native American, pre-Indoeuropean European, Siberian, Australian (indigenous) and others have the wisdom, in what is left of their culture among living people, and in what we can discover via history and anthropology, to guide us in restoring sanity to the world, if that is possible.

I reject corporate capitalism, imperialism, patriarchy, misogyny and racism. I do not follow any "centrism" but human-centric, without any regional, "racial", religious or ethnic chauvinism.

Afrocentrics have been popularizing a lot of information which is useful to humanity in this quest, mostly in revealing the truth about African culture and civilizations. The goal to overturn Eurocentrism is a good one. I do not, however, agree when this becomes a "black" version of white supremacy, in which all civilization has African origin, whites are devils from caves, and so on.

The TRUTH will indeed set us free.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com