EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » New to Board - Are we allowed to ... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ahatmose
Member # 22354
 - posted
Hi all. I am new to this board and I was wondering do you allow discussions of the geometric design possibilities of The Giza Pyramids and the other 3rd and 4th Dynasty pyramids.

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Ahatmose
Member # 22354
 - posted
Hi all well since no one has said no I guess I will post the first image and it shows the distances that Petrie got when he did his survey of The Giza Plateau in 1881, Here is an image showing his results and then enclosed in what we in the community call "The Giza Rectangle"

-

-

Emhotep
Ahatmose

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
Welcome, you may post as you wish

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Where is Mr Academia....?

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ahatmose:
Hi all. I am new to this board and I was wondering do you allow discussions of the geometric design possibilities of The Giza Pyramids and the other 3rd and 4th Dynasty pyramids.

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Of course architecture is allowed.

Ahatmose
Member # 22354
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Ahatmose:

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Of course architecture is allowed.
Well the reason I ask is that my research leads down some rather UNORTHODOX roads and is usually not welcomed on Egyptian Boards. For example here is my usual starting point for discussing my theories ...

-

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Ahatmose
Member # 22354
 - posted
Hi all before we proceed further we need to list some distances as agreed upon by NASA. Below is a list of the semi mjaor axis' of the four inner planets. The semi major axis is simply THE AVERAGE DISTANCE that the planet is from The Sun since all planets have an elliptical orbit and have a closest approach and furthest distance from the Sun. Here are the semi major axis' :

Mercury - 57,909,050 kilometers
Venus - 108,208,930 kilometers
Earth - 149,597,261 kilometers
Mars - 227,939,100 kilometers

In order to allow a more workable scheme I simply took Mercury as my base of one and calculated the ratios to the other for example see below:

Mercury = 1
Venus = 108,208,930 / 57,909,050 = 1.868601
Earth = 149,598,261 / 57,909,050 = 2.5833313
Mars = 227,939,100 / 57,909,050 = 3.9361568

So below we find Earth ...

-

And Mars (which really was the first I found)

-

More to come ...

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Ahatmose
Member # 22354
 - posted
Hi all of these measurements have been checked and re-checked and they are correct as near as we cam measure them using Petrie's data. This all started from a study of a possible master plan at Giza and within "The Giza Rectangle". Here are the first "anomalies" we found:

Image 1:

-

Image 2:

-

Image 3:

-

Image 4:

-

Image 5:

-

Image 6:

-

Next I will attempt to show how this ties into my master theory of Giza being "The Oldest Book of Astronomy in The World"

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com