EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Selective Breeding » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Autshumato
Member # 22722
 - posted
"Selective breeding (also called artificial selection) is the process by which humans use animal breeding and plant breeding to
selectively develop particular phenotypic traits (characteristics) by choosing which typically
animal or plant males and females will
sexually reproduce and have offspring together." (Wikipedia)

Excluding certain European people(e.g Spanish people, etc), most of Europe were generally a pale skin people, and we can still see it in Northern Europe. So how did it come to the point where "whites" today can tan to become as dark as many melanated people? My answer would be: "careful Selective Breeding". Whether they(whites) do it conscious or unconsciously​(the media has a hand in this), it follows a pattern of selectively breeding in such a way that this "new breed" is phenotypically indistinguishable from "true whites" but has now the ability to tan to become much darker and in some cases can be confused for an Indian. This is also where they(whites) further the notion of a "dark skin white Caucasian" completely ignoring the "crossbreeding" factor that played a roll in shaping this "new breed" of people. This "new breed" also adds to their(whites) numbers, furthering the "white race" numerically.

Melanated people on the other hand don't follow this pattern/behavior, we let "Natural Selection" go its way. This is also our biggest mistake, since we consciously or unconsciously breed ourselves out. And, we unconsciously breed a weaker race of Black people by not breeding with the most intelligent people in our community or race but instead we breed with mates with no academic background​, "no-good-for-nothings", etc...

We need to accept that times have changed and new strategies must be found or put in place to further a stronger and more intelligent people. For those in interracial relationships​, you must follow this pattern by making sure the second generation of your offspring mates with another melanated person but not just any melanated person, they'll have to fall in the createria that we've set.

Black women can and should set this notion in place by refusing to procreate with less intelligent and unhealthy mates, in turn we'll have a stronger and more intelligent people than our previous generations. Also, the Black men can play a role here too but doing the same thing but it all comes down to our women.

This is all for now. Thank you.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
Today, people breed selection is based on the superficial over strategic trade-offs.
Does she have a big botty, tall, slender, friendly?
Is he tall, dark, and handsome?
No one knows if they are OCA+/-/carriers)

A dark skinned Negro man mates with a light skinned Negro woman. He has no signs of visible symptoms of OCA, but he has one damaged chromosome. He is a carrier.
He and she produce 4 children. Three are dark like their father and show no signs of OCA, but just like their father, they may be carriers. The fourth child is lighter skinned, relative to his siblings. He has genetic OCA traits associated with his light skinned mother.

Later the father may separate from the family and move to another woman. However, this time not only is the female a Negro with visible OCA traits, she is also carrying genetic mutations for Sickle Cell, and Lupus.
He is also a carrier for these autosomal defects. There is the same 25% probability that 1 in four offspring will bear symptoms of one or more of their inherited genetic defects.
'
As always, selective breeding as to do with information that at the time of decision making, you either possess or have no clue to it's existence or impact to the final decision.
The more information about the realities of the offspring you have the best your decision, or you can trust it to God, and wish for the best outcome of a totally random occurrence.

This woman has an autosomal disease called, Ectodermal dysplasias, a Melanin deficiency related disease.
Gaydos, 28, was born with ectodermal dysplasia, a genetic disorder that can interfere with the proper growth of the hair, nails, teeth, skin and glands.

-

-

-

Gaydos’ version of the condition meant she was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. The disorder affected the growth of her pores, hair, teeth and nails. She had nearly 40 surgeries when she was a child to correct her mouth, eyes and ears, she said.

For this, Gaydos pointed to the fact that she does not have teeth. She underwent a procedure for dental implants two years ago to test out having dentures. She wore the fixtures for a few months, but ultimately decided not to use them.

Autshumato
Member # 22722
 - posted
I understand that we may not have control of the final product, but if we were to only procreate with intelligent people of our group we'd certainly get somewhere.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966
 - posted
Another perspective, from Greg Cochrane at West Hunter blog:

https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/african-variation/

"Generally, sub-Saharan Africans have low scores on IQ tests, educational assessment tests like PISA, etc."

"Does that mean that all Africans are the same? No. Could some population in Africa do considerably better, say more like Europeans or East Asians? Sure: there’s no law of physics that would make it impossible. If local selection pushed in that direction, it could happen.

Has it happened? Maybe on a sub-national,tribal scale. Not on a national scale: every country in sub-Saharan Africa does poorly. Occasionally I hear people talk about Africa’s great genetic variety."
- - -

Note from DD'eDeN: Jewish Psychologist Romanian-born David Wechsler tested human intelligence and created the Bellevue-Wechsler scale IQ test. I consider it highly biased in favor of pro-Ashkenazi-EurAsian-American-industrial-culture upbringing.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
DD'eden isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
He has visible difficulty grasping the easiest concepts.

Autshumato
Member # 22722
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:

"Generally, sub-Saharan Africans have low scores on IQ tests, educational assessment tests like PISA, etc."

"Does that mean that all Africans are the same? No. Could some population in Africa do considerably better, say more like Europeans or East Asians? Sure: there’s no law of physics that would make it impossible. If local selection pushed in that direction, it could happen.

Has it happened? Maybe on a sub-national,tribal scale. Not on a national scale: every country in sub-Saharan Africa does poorly. Occasionally I hear people talk about Africa’s great genetic variety."
- - -

Note from DD'eDeN: Jewish Psychologist Romanian-born David Wechsler tested human intelligence and created the Bellevue-Wechsler scale IQ test. I consider it highly biased in favor of pro-Ashkenazi-EurAsian-American-industrial-culture upbringing.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/IQ/IQ.htm

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966
 - posted
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 17 June, 2017 05:10 PM Profile for Narmerthoth Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote
DD'eden isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
He has visible difficulty grasping the easiest concepts.
-

That, is trolling.
- - -

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 18 June, 2017 08:16 AM Profile for Autshumato Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:

- - -

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/IQ/IQ.htm
-

That is Mike111's (sci-fi) website. I consider it racially biased. I try to keep my research bias-free.
- - -

Note: Cochran/Kosher/Qashrut/Kazharite/Karaite(Crimea)

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
LOL!

What a dunce!

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
LOL!

What a dunce!

-

Trolling, nothing but trolling.
- - -

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
What a dunce!

Even Lionese understands what you failed to grasp in 2 years.

Why do you hang out here on ES when you have never contributed anything other than the direction-less ramblings of an idiot?

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966
 - posted
Narmerthoth: "Even Lionese understands what you failed to grasp in 2 years."

You still refuse to spell respectfully: "the lioness,".

"Why do you hang out here on ES when you have never contributed anything other than the direction-less ramblings of an idiot?"

I just check the racists here and at West Hunter blog, same issues, different targets.

Since you seem completely lost, I'll end my part in this "dialogue" here.

Feel free to insult to your hearts content.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259
 - posted
You know, I just had a 20 minute conversation with a retarded kid who lives down the street from me. I thought of you and conclude that I should be more patient with those less fortunate and slow to grasp things.
My apologies.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com