EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Does this pic accurately represent African diversity? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
Mad this very beautiful pic. Anyways this is just for fun. Does this pic accurate represent the diversity of women of African descent? I have women from Africa and the African diaspora. Even women from North Africa.
 -

Thoughts?

Thereal
Member # 22452
 - posted
If you want to be all inclusive than you're missing the European looking berbers,Malagasy and better representation of darker skin than what's being shown because the lady in the top left corner is close enough to be mid skin tone south Sudanese. Almost forgot African albinos

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
The Berbers that look like this?
https://joannavargas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/9786794_m.jpg

And a good amount of South Sudanese women I seen have that complexion. But thanks. Forgot Malagasy

Snakepit1
Member # 21736
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Elite Diasporan:
The Berbers that look like this?
https://joannavargas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/9786794_m.jpg

And a good amount of South Sudanese women I seen have that complexion. But thanks. Forgot Malagasy

I think he was referring to "berbers" who look like this:

-

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
The Berber I posted looks "Southern European." Either way Berbers like that are outliners. Trust me I know.

Fourty2Tribes
Member # 21799
 - posted
Id prefer less 'pretty girls' and fake hair. Close enough.

Tehutimes
Member # 21712
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Elite Diasporan:
Mad this very beautiful pic. Anyways this is just for fun. Does this pic accurate represent the diversity of women of African descent? I have women from Africa and the African diaspora. Even women from North Africa.What does even from North Africa imply? Black Africans have varying features and complexions across Africa.Hair textures,nose and lip  -

Thoughts?

beyoku
Member # 14524
 - posted
No.
No men.
No huntergatherers.
No pastoralists.

Thereal
Member # 22452
 - posted
Well two of those three things are a mode of life and im not sure of female hunter gatherer though they do gather things so it's hard to get a female version.

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
I have pastoralist. They are just "modernized." The only group missing is Hunter Gatherers(I.e Khoisans/Pygmies).

As for men this was to showcase Afro descent women beauty. The picture clearly says that. This isn't for men.

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893
 - posted
Do what you want to do. Everybody has their own opinion.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com