EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Black Voltaire » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
malibudusul
Member # 19346
 - posted
 -

https://www.france-pittoresque.com/spip.php?article12652

-

https://oratoiredulouvre.fr/documents/protestantisme-et-lumieres

mena7
Member # 20555
 - posted
Nice picture of Brown skin Voltaire Malibudusul. The article of France Pittoresque were you got the picture talk about Voltaire support for racism and slavery. Malibudusul I hope you can translate the article form French to English. It is amazing how the descendants of European Brown royalty, nobility, mrchants and bankers are White today.

the questioner
Member # 22195
 - posted
"It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence. A time will doubtless come when these animals will know how to cultivate the land well, beautify their houses and gardens, and know the paths of the stars: one needs time for everything" Voltaire Les Lettres d'Amabed (1769), Septième Lettre d'Amabed

the questioner
Member # 22195
 - posted
"The Negro race is a species of men different from ours as the breed of spaniels is from that of greyhounds. The mucous membrane, or network, which Nature has spread between the muscles and the skin, is white in us and black or copper-colored in them" Voltaire The Works of Voltaire, Vol. XIX (Philosophical Letters) (1733)

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
Interesting and needs thorough investigation

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com