EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » LTI Sultan Beach Hotel in Hurghada (Red Sea) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Michelle
Member # 347
 - posted
Hi it's me again, as it is a 2- centre we are going on next June 2002, i wondered has anyone been to the hotel LTI Sultan Beach in Hurghada, we are staying half board, and have upgraded to a sea-view. What are the beaches like in this area?
I would also like to ask is it true that ladies have to cover up if outside the hotel, meaning can we not wear summer tops with no sleeves, and also cannot wear shorts unless they are knee length? I was told ladies had to wear light trousers when venturing outside of the hotel, but are ok to wear bikinis in the hotel and on the beach ! This issue is very confusing, can you help me, and have you been here ? Thank you.......

------------------
Michelle

[This message has been edited by Michelle (edited 13 October 2001).]

Michelle
Member # 347
 - posted
No one has replied has any one been here?

thanks

handofisis
Member # 346
 - posted
Sorry, Michelle, can't help you. We didn't get as far as
Hurghada. Hope someone can give you the info
you want

------------------
hand of Isis x

Michelle
Member # 347
 - posted
Thanx hand... at least you are alive! thanx for responding, while you are on line, what info good and bad points can you give us, what should we look out for etc.

Michelle

handofisis
Member # 346
 - posted
Of course I am alive! Happy to help, what sort of stuff do you want to know?
I used Thomson Holidays in May, no problems, a bit
regimented, though,like most of these companies. My
main advice is Listen to your guide, Do your own thing wherever poss,
Make use of your "free time" to explore. Egypt is a
very safe place to just wander around, you will probably
get a lot of "hassle", but walking with a sense of purpose,
& a firm "LA, SHOKRAN" (no, thankyou) will usually
do the trick!!

------------------
hand of Isis x

Michelle
Member # 347
 - posted
well i have looked in all the brochures and havent seen this 4& hotel at all, i wonder if it has changed names at sometime! It is not in the gazzeteer either, i have booked through cosmos and in the brochure it looks lovely, so why can't i find an English comment or a picture on the web. As far as i know it is in Arabic, and i don't understand that. Any info would be appreciated.

Michelle

Michelle
Member # 347
 - posted
well girls and boys, i have at last seen this hotel, apart from in the brochure of cosmos, i remembered them saying the hotel belonged to the 'flash' group, so looked under that and it came up as the lti sultan beach, it is a 4* hotel and it looks dead posh(feel like a new wardrobe coming on!), it is on a private beach right on the red sea. It is fairly near to the Hilton hotel, so i hope this is a good area. Still havent found anyone yet that have been to this hotel, maybe i will be the first, as i think it is exclusive to cosmos direct.

Michelle

handofisis
Member # 346
 - posted
So glad you fuond it at last!! I hope it lives up to expectations, whatever else you do in Hurghada, you MUST take a boat trip out into the bay. If you don't dive, then at least snorkel. I tried this for the first time ever this year, it was incredible I just couldn't get over the coluors of the coral, and the fish, and the sea, and.... well, you get the idea!!

------------------
hand of Isis x

MoRo
Member # 3430
 - posted
hey Michelle, I'll be going to Sultan Beach hotel next week, so I wanted to know what's your opinion in that hotel... thanks

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com