EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » VISITING EGYPT NEXT WEEK » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hanna
Member # 1889
 - posted
Hi
Iam visiting egypt next week for the first time I was wondering is't safe for women to travel alone Iam staying in cairo for few days then Iam going to luxor
Iam arab but I can't speak arabic will I have a problem??
thanks

------------------

Cobra44
Member # 1858
 - posted
You r welcome dear, Egypt is toooo save, and Egyptian people so kind too, don't be afraid from this point..
and most egyptians talk english well too

if u wanna friends from Cairo, u can contact me in khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com

enjoy ur time,
urs,
Khalid

skebsi
Member # 1120
 - posted
hi,

i will be happy to meet you in louxor i m also arabic born in belgium and living since 3 years in egypt so contact here is my email skebsi@hotmail.com
where are you from

dinga
Member # 1757
 - posted
Hi Hanaa,
i think both cobra44 and skebsi replied to u and i don't want to tell u the same,but it's really true that Egypt is so safe and u will not face any troubles here,and if u need any help while beeing in cairo u can contact me on:dinga53@hotmail.com
wish u to have a nice vacation.
bye

hanna
Member # 1889
 - posted
Hi how are you doing? Yes Iwill be coming to luxor soon but I don't know when give me your phone # i will call you when get there
I will be coming to egypt thursday for few weeks I will be staying in cairo then I will come to luxor I'm finishing my last exam today I can't wait to come I really need this trip take care now
PS Is nice to hear that egypt is safe I do feel better now

------------------

skebsi
Member # 1120
 - posted
hi hanna , here is my phone 0123279361 and you have my email see you in luxor

phoaquinjoenix
Member # 1729
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by skebsi:
hi hanna , here is my phone 0123279361 and you have my email see you in luxor

Hi Sonia -
have tried to send you a reply to your hotmail address but your inbox must be full - my message was returned!
Sarah from Brugge

citic
Member # 1914
 - posted
nothing!!!

dawoodmahmoud1
Member # 2048
 - posted
Hi Hanna,
I think that egypt is a safe country and this point of view based on visiting number of countries in north america and asia.
I wish i can meet you in egypt.
Best regards,
Mahmoud.

quote:
Originally posted by hanna:
Hi
Iam visiting egypt next week for the first time I was wondering is't safe for women to travel alone Iam staying in cairo for few days then Iam going to luxor
thanks

Zeeka
Member # 5516
 - posted
Have you enjoyed you visit in Egypt
hzeeka@yahoo.ca

quote:
Originally posted by hanna:
Hi
thanks

Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490
 - posted
Hi Hanna welcome to egypt
I live in cairo
mail me on mouny22@hotmail.com

egyptourguide
Member # 5233
 - posted
peace be with u
u r welcome in Egypt and i do not know why u have problem in ur Arabic Egypt so well for a women and as Egyptian women let me telling u to making the eyes away from u be so modest in clothes i think this is better for all the women in all over the world
if u like to contact with Egyptian women u r welcome contacting me http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

wolfy
Member # 5552
 - posted
hi hanna.what's up?it's Ali from jordan,i would love to meet you in cairo,i live here.
you can contact me at ali_quza2002@yahoo.com or call me at 0122266363

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Come on you guys....pay attention please. She posted that back in March. Not too likely she is going to contact you in October if she was here for "a few days".

l1nux
Member # 5824
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Come on you guys....pay attention please. She posted that back in March. Not too likely she is going to contact you in October if she was here for "a few days".

Hi Hanna welcome Sweety

if you lookin for a Good time with Nice Trance And More houseparty in maadi you can E_mail me@: INFECTED_MUSHROOMZ@HOTMAIL.Com
EnjOy

l1nux
Member # 5824
 - posted
quote:

Hi Hanna welcome Sweety

if you lookin for a Good time with Nice Trance,Psychedelic,underground Music And More houseparty in maadi you can E_mail me@: INFECTED_MUSHROOMZ@HOTMAIL.Com
EnjOy

[/B]

kardous
Member # 5784
 - posted
HANNA .... ALOT OF NICE GUYS WILL OFFER YOU TO JOIN THEM ..I THINK 80% OF THEM IS REALLY NICE ... BUT DONT TRUST ANYONE FROM HE JUST POST YOU ...BECARFUL HANNA PLEASE .
MY NAME IS KARDOUS AND I LIVE IN CAIRO ...ANYWAY EGYPT IS REALLT SAFE PLACE ..YOU MUST LIVE HERE NOT JUST VISIT ..IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE ....

kARDOUS

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com