EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Are Egyptian Men Good Lovers? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tiramisu
Member # 3262
 - posted
I just met an Egyptian guy who is very sweet and gentle. He also has the most attractive and hypnotizing eyes in the world. However, I don't know what is going on in his mind. I am looking for a steady relationship and I really like him. But I don't want to be played. Anyways, I just want to post this message to see what people think about Egyptian men. Are they general good lovers?

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Argh how can you generalise about an entire nation like this.

Are Englishmen cat lovers

Do Americans like to hike

Can French women cook

The answer to your very naive question is simple, some are, some are not.

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

MoscowWolf
Member # 3260
 - posted
Go to bed with him, that should answer your question!!

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 02 June 2004).]

Nefertiti
Member # 1628
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tiramisu:
I just met an Egyptian guy who is very sweet and gentle. He also has the most attractive and hypnotizing eyes in the world. However, I don't know what is going on in his mind. I am looking for a steady relationship and I really like him. But I don't want to be played. Anyways, I just want to post this message to see what people think about Egyptian men. Are they general good lovers?

Do you really want people to tell you if Egyptian men are good in the sack or not!?
Ha ha ha is being a good lover supposed to be genetic or are you hoping that there are some Sharmuta's on the board!?

You will receive many replies to this i think and most will be bad (hehehe Aischa where are you!! )

The only way you will know is if you take the plunge BUT if you let him taste the pie before he buy's it then i don't think that your chances of a 'steady relationship' will be that high!

If you want a 'steady relationship' then you will have to marry him, as technically Egyptian guys don't date and if they do then you might be one of many. But then again marriage (which may end up being Orfi - do a search for this one) doesn't guarantee much either.

Hehe sorry i couldn't be more helpful

aischa
Member # 2661
 - posted
Hi Tiramiu,
is this really a serious request???
My dear, egypt is not europe and it is not usual to have free sex without marriage!!!But sure, you can find a lot of very sweet guys in the tourism scene, who are "working" for money. They start with all sweet words you can find in the world and it ends with the request for money......always!!!
So if you want to check out, if the egyptians are good lovers - do it! But dont think, that such a guy will marry you once a time! All what these guys want is a chance for a better life. You can find some mre infos also from "wisewoman" and on any egypt board. If this info is not enough for you, have a look on www.kunstkamera.net!
from aischa with love
I just met an Egyptian guy who is very sweet and gentle. He also has the most attractive and hypnotizing eyes in the world. However, I don't know what is going on in his mind. I am looking for a steady relationship and I really like him. But I don't want to be played. Anyways, I just want to post this message to see what people think about Egyptian men. Are they general good lovers?[/QUOTE]

aischa
Member # 2661
 - posted
...one more or less stupid women, what else???
To answer you question: I am in egypt till january.
have a great christmas, if you celebrate it and a happy new year.......... to all!!!
from aischa with love
quote:
Originally posted by Nefertiti:
Do you really want people to tell you if Egyptian men are good in the sack or not!?
Ha ha ha is being a good lover supposed to be genetic or are you hoping that there are some Sharmuta's on the board!?

You will receive many replies to this i think and most will be bad (hehehe Aischa where are you!! )

The only way you will know is if you take the plunge BUT if you let him taste the pie before he buy's it then i don't think that your chances of a 'steady relationship' will be that high!

If you want a 'steady relationship' then you will have to marry him, as technically Egyptian guys don't date and if they do then you might be one of many. But then again marriage (which may end up being Orfi - do a search for this one) doesn't guarantee much either.

Hehe sorry i couldn't be more helpful

TooConfused
Member # 3103
 - posted
this made me giggle tiramisu thankyou lol.
Who knows if they are good lovers or not? and if they are good players? and as for anyone reading a guys mind, id give them a million quid if they can do that.

Akshar in answer to your question, are English men cat lovers? id say no hahahha, all they love are themselves! and i should know i had a cat and my ex hubby hated it
hahahaha.
( i know you only asked in jest lol )

samnek
Member # 3139
 - posted
ahahahohohoh eheheh
first of all.......welcome back to nefertiti,.....your vacation in hurghada is ended I think!
It's nice to have u again posting on this forum......
And to Tiramisu( it's the name of a famous cookie in italy)..may be u didnt use the right word..asking about egyptian men as lovers.......if u mean to ask about theyr ability in the bedroom.....only u can have the answer......if on the contrary u wanted to know something about theyr way to be good husband and bf ( like they told u......impossible to have a bf in egypt!!!) take your time and read all the post in this forum about the topic.
I think that Tiramisu was misunderstood.......may be she was using the word ' lovers'..meaning men having an affair but under all aspect not only the sexual one.......
...I hope....
salam
samnek

arx
Member # 1702
 - posted
-

[This message has been edited by arx (edited 15 September 2004).]

wise_woman
Member # 444
 - posted
All what these guys want is a chance for a better life. You can find some mre infos also from "wisewoman" and on any egypt board.

hello, do you mean me? or is there another wisewoman?

jings, I know little about Egyptian men.
6 years ago I had a relationship with one of them, who never wanted or got money or visa.

I know of men who rip women off and mess them about, I started a posting last month about typical sayings these gigolos use with foreign women.

But I haven't had Egyptian boyfriends or anything like that.

I'm not that experienced that I could even discuss British men and their abilities.

All I can say is, if you're looking for casual relationship and you calls the shots, you won't be short of takers.
Then it also depends if you are in Egypt or this Egyptian guy is in your country.

egypt_cairo
Member # 3276
 - posted
quote:

hi how are you first?
i want to be honest with you, iam from egypt and ofcource its not easy to say any thing bad about my country, but i will be so honest with you, no one can say if the egyptian man are good or not and thats also about all man in all of the world, but i just want to say some things first, if ur friend is muslim so its not easy to have sex with him cuz we are muslim, some men here do that thats true but that is not good, if ur man is really want a real realtion he will ask for marry but if he just want to see you for time so thats not good, also dont think that all men here is bad there is alot of men here is so woundrfull and about that story that all girls though about the marriege ,, they only think that all men here is egypt is looking for good chance to go to europe or usa thats not true, i want to know how they know that,,, any 1 came here before if he was here for tourisem he all the time deal with pepole work in that and most of pepole whos work in the touries didnt have good education for that its good for them to go to europem but not mean that all qountry want to go out side, its not true,, the proplems is not in egytian men , the proplems is those women who came here and just want to have sex with any man she met and they met the wrong man and after that they said men are bad here , its not our misitks that they met the wrong person , we r not rich qountry but we r also not that bad, if ur man is good u will fell that also if he ask for marry not for sex only , i wish you will have the good choice and i hope he is good person and god be always with youu,,,,, good byeee

tiramisu
Member # 3262
 - posted
Hello Everyone...

Thank you for all the responses I am receiving here! They are very precious and valuable to me. Thank You...

First of all, I do not intent to have any physical relationship with him just for casual fun. I do have feelings that I havn't feel towards anyone for a long time. I do feel he is a special person with taste, and class. Yet, I am not sure what he is looking for, for he seems reluctant from time to time.

I do live in the US and this man I met in the work place is my co-worker. He asked me to go to a movie with him the second day we met. He has been a real gentleman so far. When we went to a movie after a casual workday, he offerred me to lay on his shoulder while tried holding me in his arms. (Sorry, am I boring you here?) I felt a little awkward at the moment, but I let it be. About two minutes later his cell phone rang, so I just kind of sit back to where I was and he didn't do anything for the rest of the evening.

He nevered asked for my phone number or anything. Maybe he have feelings towards me but hesitate because we work together? Maybe he doesn't really have feelings towards me but he just want to have some casual American fun?

I do have a few guy friends who are interested in me...However, I do not feel anything towards anyone but him. I don't know what to do.

tiramisu
Member # 3262
 - posted
Hello akshar:

I am sorry if I tried to generalize. The reason I did that was I never met anyone from Egypt before...just trying to get an idea of how they are...As you know, people from every country has their own culture and beliefs...I respect that.

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Argh how can you generalise about an entire nation like this.

Are Englishmen cat lovers

Do Americans like to hike

Can French women cook

The answer to your very naive question is simple, some are, some are not.

tiramisu
Member # 3262
 - posted
To samnek:

Thanks for your message! You are one of the few who understood me! I just used the wrong word. By asking if they are good lovers I meant if I can get a good romance toward a good marriage if I date an Egyptian guy? A steady relationship toward a good marraige is what I am looking for here

I don't know how Egyptian guys are like...Too bad they don't really date anyone particular before marriage. I am more into the American ways. I don't sleep around at all, but I would certainly want to date someone before I marry him. Even though I like him a lot, I don't want to just marry him to find out what is going on.

Yes, I surely want to know more about Egyptian's way of being a husband and boyfriend. Why is it impossible to have a boyfriend in Egypt? Why don't Egyptians date anyone before they get married? I don't understand... Is it because the religious belief?

Thank You all with Love ~
Tiramisu

quote:
Originally posted by samnek:
ahahahohohoh eheheh
first of all.......welcome back to nefertiti,.....your vacation in hurghada is ended I think!
It's nice to have u again posting on this forum......
And to Tiramisu( it's the name of a famous cookie in italy)..may be u didnt use the right word..asking about egyptian men as lovers.......if u mean to ask about theyr ability in the bedroom.....only u can have the answer......if on the contrary u wanted to know something about theyr way to be good husband and bf ( like they told u......impossible to have a bf in egypt!!!) take your time and read all the post in this forum about the topic.
I think that Tiramisu was misunderstood.......may be she was using the word ' lovers'..meaning men having an affair but under all aspect not only the sexual one.......
...I hope....
salam
samnek

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Ok try this site for some background reading on Egyptian attitudes www.marriedtoanarab.com.

If your co-worker is Muslim have a look at what is Islam and its obligations, that will also help you.

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

tiramisu
Member # 3262
 - posted
Dear akshar:
Thank You! It is very helpful, I read most of them.

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Ok try this site for some background reading on Egyptian attitudes www.marriedtoanarab.com.

If your co-worker is Muslim have a look at what is Islam and its obligations, that will also help you.

Noor-77X
Member # 3199
 - posted
Dear Tiramisu...it's very funny you put a name of an italian pie, so good!!
Anyway,If I were in you, I will go on with him.I understand you very well when you speak about his "hypnotising eyes".
Good luck.

tiramisu
Member # 3262
 - posted
to Noor-77X:

Hehe...Yes, yes...the hyponitizing eyes...Oh gosh, I don't feel this chemistry very often. I am going out with him now.

To Everyone:
His mentality toward family and relationship is very different from Americans. I had no clue when I first met him. Thanks to everyone's help, allowing me to understand the Egyptians more. At this point, he seems very genuine, respectful, and truthful. We understand each other. He is also very gentle and sensitive to woman's needs. I am very glad I met him, though it is a totally new horizon for me. I don't know how things will turn out at the end, but I know I will always treasure what we have now.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com