EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Anybody that can help to find a job in Egypt - preferably Luxor?? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Aruba
Member # 3307
 - posted
Hey

I thought that maybe some of you can help me get a good job in Egypt ? Preferably Luxor as this is where my family is....

Any ideas ??

Thanks

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965
 - posted
What kind of job are you looking for. What experience do you have.

Aruba
Member # 3307
 - posted
Hi -

Well I'm looking for anything that can pay some money to survieve....lol

I have worked for courier company for the past years....so I have experience with customers...angry customers and happy customers...I have experience with sales...

I like talking to and meeting people...

What kind of jobs do you know about ??

Thanks

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965
 - posted
Meridien need a secretary and Guest Relations.

The secretary will pay about 1200 LE but you can live in. he Guest Relation maybe about 1000LE.

I have heard that the Shertaon are looking for Guest Relation too but they dont pay well.

Isis Hotel always need Guest Relations. They pay 850 le and the Manager Mr Ahmed Adel is ok but the Resident Manager is a right idiot.

The hospital have admin jobs but pay is terrible.

What was your last job and how old are you and I will check. Do you need to live in work

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965
 - posted
Is it only Luxor you want to work

There are not many and usually as soon as there are available they get snapped up as there are alot of english women here.

I will chek at the Hilton and Sonesta for you to see what the have available. I know that the girl that works at sheraton has been there for years and is not leaving. Movenpick have just hired an english girl a few months ago and the girl at the etap has been there for a couple of years and seems happy.

Will chek to see anyway

Aruba
Member # 3307
 - posted
Thanks...

Well my last work was for DHL (a courier company)....But I'm used to talking with customer over the phone though....But I have no problem talking with people face to face at all....
I'm not sure if I would need to live there....I might be able to stay with my family...but they are building their house at the moment (so I'm not sure if there is space).---- My husband is in the army at the moment...
I won't be able to come down there unless I'm 100% sure that I have a job....
I would like to work in a Hotel....As a secretary I can say, that I'm used to working with computers...but if it is in arabic, I can't do much..as I'm not good at reading or writing in arabic yet....but I can surely work with customers without problem....
It does not only have to be Luxor I would want a job in, but Luxor is where my family is...so that would make it easier....also when my husband gets holiday from the army.
Thanks again for your help

Aruba
Member # 3307
 - posted
Sorry...I forgot to tell my age...I'm 26 years old...

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965
 - posted
Guest Relations at Meridien
apply to Maged El Sarki, Director of Sales

Guest Relations at Sheraton
apply to Ahmed Farid, Director of Human Resources.

I know both hotels need some one quick

Aruba
Member # 3307
 - posted
Thanks....well do you have the addresses..as I#m not in Egypt..i will have to contact them some other way

Any good ideas ??

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Aruba,

Be clever and find them through the internet. They would probably be impressed if you had some Internet skills and researching this sort of stuff on your own would be one you should demonstrate for them.

Good luck.

Aruba
Member # 3307
 - posted
Debbie

Well please dont estimate me.....I just didnt have the time...this is why I were asking for this..!

And I know many times in Egypt ..if you know somebody that knows somebody....then everything always seems and is much easier...this is why I have asked for help...
Of course I can do these things myself....It is just not always that easy thousands of miles away..

Thanks for wishing me good luck though

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com