EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flats in Luxor - For sale » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Amira123
Member # 3342
 - posted
I am looking to move to Luxor in January and will be looking to purchase an apartment.
I have seen some nice apartments previously on the side road by the St Josephs Hotel.
Does anybody know of any apartments in this area that are for sale and an estimation of cost? We were ideally looking for three bedrooms?
Many thanks and Happy New Year!
Amira
PS - Are any of you living in Luxor??

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Yes me I live in Luxor on the West Bank and we rent flats. I laughed when I saw your post as we are called Flats in Luxor and my daughter is called Amira.

I would like to reassure all our customers that our flats are not for sale and their holidays are safe.

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 02 January 2004).]

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 02 January 2004).]

Amira123
Member # 3342
 - posted
Hi Akshar

Thanks very much for your reply.
We are actually looking to buy a flat, not rent but thanks anyway. I have just looked at your website and it is very well done! Your flats look lovely and there are really lovely views.My family visit Luxor quite a lot so I will definately forward them your link. Myself and my husband are flying to Egypt next week and are spending a week in El Gouna before going to Luxor for a couple of months (where his family are from).
Anyway I hope you had a lovely New Year and thank you for replying to my email
Amira

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
Lol Akshar! I got a bit worried when I saw the heading for this post. Coincidence or what????

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
You got worried !!!!!!

I was wondering what on earth Amira had been up to

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

kashapops
Member # 2405
 - posted
Hi Amira
Love to hear your experiences about your viewings and hopefully buying a flat in Luxor/Egypt.
It's some thing I would like to do but the advice I have had so far is that it can be a mine field re paper work etc. Sorry, not for one minute trying to put you off but would just love to hear your experiences.Good Luck.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com