EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Wind Surfing » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Malcolm-X
Member # 3356
 - posted
Hello Everyone,
I'll be visiting Egypt between 26th of Jan. and 15th of Feb. from the UK and just for a change, we have decided myself and a couple of friends to do something different this time and go wind surfing in Dahab, we have no experience whatsoever in wind surfing but that is one of the reasons we are going or at least planning to.

I'm Egyptian so I know the roads over there (just a bit), but this is just a note for anyone who might be interested in joining us in this "unplanned" trip. May be if we have more interest from other people that would put it in an official form .

Anyway, the more people you get on those trips, the better they are, both in sports and in exchanging ideas (well, this last one might differ for different people).

Salam
MX

AMR the great
Member # 3076
 - posted
i am going to dahab at that time too.
but i don't know how to surf, also i want to learn.
so , can i join??!

contact me directly, see profile

quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm-X:
Hello Everyone,
I'll be visiting Egypt between 26th of Jan. and 15th of Feb. from the UK and just for a change, we have decided myself and a couple of friends to do something different this time and go wind surfing in Dahab, we have no experience whatsoever in wind surfing but that is one of the reasons we are going or at least planning to.

I'm Egyptian so I know the roads over there (just a bit), but this is just a note for anyone who might be interested in joining us in this "unplanned" trip. May be if we have more interest from other people that would put it in an official form .

Anyway, the more people you get on those trips, the better they are, both in sports and in exchanging ideas (well, this last one might differ for different people).

Salam
MX

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
You guys! If you don't find what you want or need in Dahab regarding wind surfing, get your butts down to Moonbeach at Ras Sudr. THAT is exactly the windsurfers paradise here in Egypt. There is a company of Australians that have opened a business at the Moonbeach resort for windsurfing.

From Dahab, get over to the canal side of the penninsula and come up toward the canal about 2/3 of the way. Moonbeach is up there.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Malcolm-X
Member # 3356
 - posted
Thanks Debbie for this piece of information, it seems that it will get serious so I need a little bit of planning. Amr, you are of course welcomed, I'll get in touch with you soon, as soon as I have some more details of how to take it from there.

MX

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com