EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Searching for a special russian woman » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bine
Member # 2199
 - posted
Hi all,
i m searching for a special woman from russia. All i know is her name Lena, she might be 31 or 32 Years old, she have 2 childs, she has black hairs, she lives or work in moscow. She is owner of an travel-office or she work there. Lena was in Hurghada last year in march. She was a guest in Hotel Aladdin.
I would like to contact her. I would be appreciated for any help !

Daria
Member # 1961
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by bine:
Hi all,
i m searching for a special woman from russia. All i know is her name Lena, she might be 31 or 32 Years old, she have 2 childs, she has black hairs, she lives or work in moscow. She is owner of an travel-office or she work there. Lena was in Hurghada last year in march. She was a guest in Hotel Aladdin.
I would like to contact her. I would be appreciated for any help !

I am afraid its so hard to find her, cos Lena its almost the most popular russian name and millions of black-heared Lena's are having rest at hurghada and also a looot of russians are working there or in tourist offices in moscow. U can call to Alladin Hotel and ask them about her details, like date of birth and surname, why didn't u, hehe? :-) Anyway, u can try to ask here www.kunstkamera.net and here www.egyptclub.ru/boards maybe there someone will help u, but give more information. And why did u wait for so long?! From last march its kteer awy, really a lot, slow reaction u have ) Not a big hope now :'o(

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com