EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I am looking for friends from Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Arelal
Member # 3474
 - posted
Incense sticks, some eastren philosophy, a cup of strong, hot and sweet tea. I am really interested in Middle East, and my special love: Egypt:culture, reliogion: Islam. Politics, economy, history, literature, music, geography and everything that is connected with the world... I am looking for open minded friends who like to laugh, and have similar interest.This is a nearly "wonderful world". I would like to discover it!

maadi_guy
Member # 3075
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Arelal:
Incense sticks, some eastren philosophy, a cup of strong, hot and sweet tea. I am really interested in Middle East, and my special love: Egypt:culture, reliogion: Islam. Politics, economy, history, literature, music, geography and everything that is connected with the world... I am looking for open minded friends who like to laugh, and have similar interest.This is a nearly "wonderful world". I would like to discover it!

hi,you're welcome at Egypt and it's really a great thing to find someone likes Egypt by this way but you didn't tell anything about yourself, your age, your nationality.. and even your sex..
but by any way I think you'll find alot of friends here in Egypt.. wish you good staying and hope to her from you whenever you find yourself interest to ask about anything you wish to know about Egypt..

AMR the great
Member # 3076
 - posted
you are welcome to ask.
about islam see topic http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002762.html and http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002775.html

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com