EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » buying a house in cairo » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
skully
Member # 3464
 - posted
I am from American, currently I am a student, but I want to go and move to Cairo and I was wanting to buy a house and own it.

My question to someone is, If I own a house in cairo, and it is mine, legally, is there a way I can obtain a duel citizenship or something to keep me from getting thrown out of the country?

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Buying property doesn't give you residence or citizenship. But it is unlikely you would be thrown out of the country in any event unless you did something illegal. The Egyptian government loves residents with dollars to spend

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

skully
Member # 3464
 - posted
do you know how much a 3 bedroom house would cost me in US dollars?

saleh
Member # 835
 - posted
There is a lot of Real estate agency that could help you and you could also look this webside . Wish you luck.

http://www.trenta.net/

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Egypt is not America. They won't toss you out. You can renew your tourist visa every year for 12 months. Don't worry.

But welcome to buy property if you have the cash.

P.S. You keep referring to "a house". Have you ever been to Egypt? We don't have "houses" per se. The closest thing to "a house" is what is known as a villa here. Is that what you want? Or would a flat (you might know this as an apartment or condo) be enough? In either case, it is difficult to give you a price as realestate varies here just like it does in the states. It depends on where you are buying, what you are buying and the amenities you'll have included in your purchase.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com