EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » How to avoid the 'gigolos' of this planet.... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted

To all the 'visitors' that are interested in finding out 'How to avoid the gigolos of this planet':

Type the word 'gigolos' on 'yahoo' search - and check how this 'global profession' is now also available online, how they 'trick' women, how they dress, what they say, and why.

WARNING: It is sometimes funny - if you have a sense of humour - and mostly totally disgusting, but MAYBE you'll understand it's not an 'Egyptian' thing, but a 'disgustingly' universal profession that we could actually 'laugh' at.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 13 February 2004).]

kay in love
Member # 3444
 - posted
OMG monica

i didnt even find a site that mentiond egypt!
im suposed to be doing serious study!!!!!
thanks for the laugh/info
you do realise this begs the question 'what were you looking for when you 'stumbled' onto the site???????????'
much love
kay ktkoota XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Ah, ah, ah, Kay,

I was looking for a site that talked about the other 'gigolos' of this planet that are not 'working' in Egypt, to point it out HERE for all the visitors to see, and finally get it, that it is a universally disgusting profession!!! Up to them to fall for the 'tricks' or not!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by kay in love:
OMG monica

i didnt even find a site that mentiond egypt!
im suposed to be doing serious study!!!!!
thanks for the laugh/info
you do realise this begs the question 'what were you looking for when you 'stumbled' onto the site???????????'
much love
kay ktkoota XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

egyptlover
Member # 3538
 - posted
Dear Monica,

I typed the word "gigolos" in the yahoo search as you said and guess what i found?
http://www.ougl.net/parodies/gigolos/

this is website which help you rent a gigolo!!! Unfortunately it's in French.. they say that if u'r bored with ur sexual life and need a quick shag, they can help u!! even the tariffs are there... i reckon that the picture of the gigolo on the front page will rather make u run away!!!! it's was so funny.... i actually can't believe that some women will do that...still it exist!!! unbelievable...
They say that if u want one, they can be in yur home in 30mins chrono!!! Their prices go from € 8.75 to € 1060!!!! Guess it depends on their popularity... but u had to buy some extra staff for them like cigarettes, insurance or pommade....we'r really living in a crazy world!!!!!! There iss even an offer if 1 gigolo is not enough: get 2 for the price of 1 for an evening for a special price of € 225 and u can do whatever u fancy sexually with them for that night....they call it "rent-a-gigolo", like you'd "rent-a-car"!!!!!!! I don't know if it's because i'm getting old but at 25, i still can't understand why would women degrade themselves into doing that!!!!

Anyone disagrees???

egyptlover
Member # 3538
 - posted
p.s: u can even choose the size and shape of his sex!!!!!!!

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Hi egyptlover, I'm laughing at this...I did not go through all the links, but I did find one that rents a gigolo online actually...This is the age of technology ...he he he...

The purpose of my thread was to expose this profession as well as to ALERT certain women that seem to be falling for the 'tricks' and also, seem to be under the impression it's an Egyptian thing!!

How can anyone compare a 'gigolo' to a decent man!? Egyptian or else!

With these links, maybe women can see the difference - and have a good laugh -. Exactly like men, that know the difference between a good woman and another - doubtful -commercial type!

At the end of the day it's a matter of choice, for both genders - respectful or not!

I have to run, keep on smiling!!

Monica

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com