EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
vetal
Member # 3344
 - posted
Hello! My name is Mariya!
I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man with a sense of humor for a serious correspondence with a prospect of creating a family. You may know about me from my home page: http://www.russian-queen.com/ladies/jy5011.shtml
You may send me a message from my email:
mariaborodina@yahoo.com
I am promising to answer you right away!!!

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted

I’ll be a faithful

I like this....

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
vetal.- are you being paid to post these for this company? Obviously from the profile of the girl, she doesn't speak English well enough to have posted it herself, so where oh where do you fit in? How much do you get paid if you find her a match?

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Jag, Deb, I have a feeling that it's an automatic posting...every week a new name pops up, but they all come from the same commercial source!

Oh Well! another one bites the dust!

Happy V day to both of you by the way!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
vetal.- are you being paid to post these for this company? Obviously from the profile of the girl, she doesn't speak English well enough to have posted it herself, so where oh where do you fit in? How much do you get paid if you find her a match?

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
vetal shmetal, whoever you are, be more creative next time!!! this is too mechanical, and it's not working anymore...

quote:
Originally posted by vetal:
Hello! My name is Mariya!
I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man with a sense of humor for a serious correspondence with a prospect of creating a family. You may know about me from my home page: http://www.russian-queen.com/ladies/jy5011.shtml
You may send me a message from my email:
mariaborodina@yahoo.com
I am promising to answer you right away!!!

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ya Monica.

It also goes to Vetal and all members of her Shabaka

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Jag, thanks friend, but you are too generous...kol el shabaka!!? dol kiteer awy!!!

Hey, do you think these girls are charged -by vetal - before the adds appear or after the 'decent interesting men' get in touch with them??
And do you think that 'vetal' and the likes charge a commission per every email they get?

And do 'decent' Egyptian men or 'decent' men in general, get trapped into these adds??? it would be interesting to find out! and how 'decent' would that be

To all Decent Interesting Egyptian men:

Make sure they don't get your money!!!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ya Monica.

It also goes to Vetal and all members of her Shabaka

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 February 2004).]

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Monica.. the problem isn't with timing of the Charging.. It is the bleeding Cabbage they eat. if you know what I mean

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted

aizeen ne eleblohom el threads el garbage beta3ahom ...the best way is humour!!!

quote:
Monica.. the problem isn't with timing of the Charging.. It is the bleeding Cabbage they eat. if you know what I mean

loriglenn
Member # 3413
 - posted
A male colleague of mine went on the internet jokingly to communicate with a "potential" russian bride. He emailed back and forth with her a few times and then the sob story came about the needing an operation and it was going to cost a lot of money and that the emailing from the internet cafe cost her a lot of money. The picture she sent of herself was unreal...total model...anyway we had a lot of fun with this in the office...a total scam just like the Nigerian emails.
Happy Valentines Day to all!
Lori

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Nigerian emails??? You get these in US as well??

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
quote:

Lol, the whole world gets nigerian emails dont they? Last one I had here in UK was a couple of weeks ago!

lisane
Member # 3410
 - posted
quote:

delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 10 July 2004).]

Rimo
Member # 3586
 - posted
Oh well, I actually got a FAX, a couple of phone calls, one from a sobbing woman with the claim of a terminal illness, another from her so called barrister, they wanted me to go to spain to get the money that was left to her by her late husband so that his bad bad relatives won't get their hands on it

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com