EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Dahab ? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
gary
Member # 3608
 - posted
just been reading some previous posts . having a 2 week stay in luxor from 25/02/04, have booked a 2 nite stay in cairo and was hoping to have a couple of days in hurghada too . according to what ive just read dahab is a wonderful place to stay ! ? . can any 1 tell me rough distance luxor to hurghada , and luxor to dahab ? . also how to get to both i think its bus to hurghada but not sure but to dahab
many thanks all
gary

Mimmi
Member # 3606
 - posted
Hi Gary,
Bus Luxor Hurghada takes about 5 hours.
With Dahab do you mean Dahar the old part of Hurghada??.
Dahar is the original town many people going to Hurghada do never even get to Dahar,they stay at the tourist areas and Sakkala, Sakkala is also a downrown area but at the newer area.
What kind of hotel are you looking for?
Regards
Mimmi

*Diana*
Member # 3299
 - posted
Hi!
Dahab is a great and beautifyl place! Its a small town in 100km from Sharm. If u will have a chance - do your best to visit it! It's a paradise for diving and surfing. I love that town! Everything is cheap, people are great, nature is beautiful: sea, chain of mountains... its really great! I can't describe that place in words as it worth seeing. So i think u should go to Sharm and from there take a bus to Dahab, it'll take 1,5 hour.... hope you will go there and see by your own! U wouldn't regret, im sure! Have a great time!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com