EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » http://www.eternalegypt.org » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
I think many of you will really appreciate this link!

From an Egypt lover to another, I give you:

http://www.eternalegypt.org

Enjoy!
Monica
Egypt: I am intoxicated by your eternal beauty!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 28 February 2004).]

wacobaco
Member # 3640
 - posted
Monica, if this is the result of ur search online on sites till u find this one ... i'll like u .. but if this is the work of ur hand ...i'll like u more and more ...even didn't go through it thoroughly... but from the first impression it seems to be great ... go ahead girl with ur egyptanization trend

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Hi wacobaco,

The eternal Egypt link was sent to me by a friend in Toronto, who is also Egyptian as I am. I believe that it was produced and funded by IBM Canada. I think that it is rather amazing in terms of quality, accurate documentation and multimedia. They use 'flash' and it is the most recent site on Egypt, as far as I know.

By the way, my signature on this post in regards with eternal Egypt, was inspired by a quote selected from the 'Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi' Divan of Shems of Tabriz:

'Your love has made me drunk, my hands are trembling. I am intoxicated. I don't know what I'm doing.' These words express my feelings towards Egypt, my native country everytime the plane lands on its ground.

Talk to you later.
Monica

QUOTE]Originally posted by wacobaco:
Monica, if this is the result of ur search online on sites till u find this one ... i'll like u .. but if this is the work of ur hand ...i'll like u more and more ...even didn't go through it thoroughly... but from the first impression it seems to be great ... go ahead girl with ur egyptanization trend[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 02 March 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456
 - posted
dear monica

i guess u r wonderful as usual , keep on going my friend,

------------------
BoBBoSS

fantachero
Member # 2707
 - posted
Dear Monica,

As a turkish, I am so happy that you love mevlana but didn't much surprised because of your humanist thoughts as he has...

A lifetime without Love is of no account
Love is the Water of Life
Drink it down with heart and soul!

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
By the way, my signature on this post in regards with eternal Egypt, was inspired by a quote selected from the 'Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi' Divan of Shems of Tabriz:

'Your love has made me drunk, my hands are trembling. I am intoxicated. I don't know what I'm doing.' These words express my feelings towards Egypt, my native country everytime the plane lands on its ground.

Talk to you later.
Monica

QUOTE]Originally posted by wacobaco:
Monica, if this is the result of ur search online on sites till u find this one ... i'll like u .. but if this is the work of ur hand ...i'll like u more and more ...even didn't go through it thoroughly... but from the first impression it seems to be great ... go ahead girl with ur egyptanization trend

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 02 March 2004).][/B][/QUOTE]

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Dear fantachero,

I don't know what to say, your words are really touching! wow...thanks, and since we have Mevlana in common, you must be exactly the same my friend!

The following couplets inspire me:

[Love came and the blood stopped flowing in my veins
Love washed over me and filled me with adoration
Every part of me was saturated with love until
Nothing remained but my name. All the rest was him.]

The reason Rumi's odes remind me of Egypt, is because they represent 'eternal love'!

Thus, eternal Egypt=eternal love!

Take care friend!

Monica
I am silent. Speak. I will listen.

quote:
Originally posted by fantachero:
Dear Monica,

As a turkish, I am so happy that you love mevlana but didn't much surprised because of your humanist thoughts as he has...

A lifetime without Love is of no account
Love is the Water of Life
Drink it down with heart and soul!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com