EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » teeth » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
roddy
Member # 3805
 - posted
anyone know a good dentist in luxor?i have a home in luxor and visit 4 times a year.i need implants and veneers.would consider cairo?need some costing though.HELP.?thankyou....roddy

redsea
Member # 3150
 - posted
Hi Roddy,

I have always used Dr Farid in Cleopatra Street. I am terrified of dentists and I had to have a crown, I made a right fool of myself crying and all sorts, he was so patient with me. I would recommend him to anyone. My crown only cost me 400le and that also included a filling and an injection to calm me down. His mobile number is 0122189465 he speaks perfect English also. Good Luck.

[This message has been edited by redsea (edited 14 March 2004).]

roddy
Member # 3805
 - posted
thanks redsea for info...is that luxor?i am so pissed off for what we pay here in uk.thought i should try to find good dentist in luxor.do you go often...luxor that is?e mail me anytime. rodstarr@blueyonder.co.uk good wishes roddy
quote:
Originally posted by redsea:
Hi Roddy,

I have always used Dr Farid in Cleopatra Street. I am terrified of dentists and I had to have a crown, I made a right fool of myself crying and all sorts, he was so patient with me. I would recommend him to anyone. My crown only cost me 400le and that also included a filling and an injection to calm me down. His mobile number is 0122189465 he speaks perfect English also. Good Luck.

redsea
Member # 3150
 - posted
Hi Roddy,

I lived in Luxor for 4 years but now live in Hurghada there is also a brilliant dentist here but yes Dr Farid is in Luxor. Know what you mean about dentists in England last time I went to one there he just looked at my teeth and told me to come back in 3 weeks (which I couldnt because I was only there for one week)as he was going on holiday and he charged me 30 pounds. I will e-mail you later today.

_
Member # 3567
 - posted

Thanks for giving me information too. I got an offer of 680 US-$ for a crown! I am waiting it out....

roddy
Member # 3805
 - posted
[my friend how good to know you and was intersested to know you lived in luxor.i love egypt so much but we do seem to get ripped off every wich way.is the guy in hurgharda better...i dont like pain/??roddyQUOTE]Originally posted by redsea:
Hi Roddy,

I lived in Luxor for 4 years but now live in Hurghada there is also a brilliant dentist here but yes Dr Farid is in Luxor. Know what you mean about dentists in England last time I went to one there he just looked at my teeth and told me to come back in 3 weeks (which I couldnt because I was only there for one week)as he was going on holiday and he charged me 30 pounds. I will e-mail you later today.[/QUOTE]

Lukoshko
Member # 3626
 - posted
Does somebody know, can egyption doctors help with teeth implants? If a person has problems with them there?

redsea
Member # 3150
 - posted
I have to say if I had a choice between the two I would go to Dr Nayer in Hurghada....only because his surgery is like an English Dentists he has up to date equipment and he is also very patient with me because he is also frightened of going to the Dentist so he knows how I feel. I am in the middle of treatment now and will go on Thursday evening for another filling and that shows you how good he is for me to go for regular check ups and also scale and polish. My Aunt has had her teeth whitened and they are brilliant. I would not be going like this in U.K. as they don't seem to care and get annoyed when I am crying and screaming, one dentist in England smacked me across the face because he said I was frightening the children inthe waiting room!!! Dr Nayer mobile number is 0123452895

Lukoshka... When I go on Thursday I will ask if he does implants and how much will report back to you then.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626
 - posted
Redsea, thanks a lot.
Could u, please, ask if a person, who HAS ALREADY the implants, can get a help there if smth happen. One of my friends is going there and he is a bit worried about his teeth.

Thanks again

redsea
Member # 3150
 - posted
Yes OK will ask no problem let you know Friday.

Plunkett
Member # 3781
 - posted
I need a dentist in Cairo ASAP! when I arrive on April 8.

I am also a coward & need some work-Have a terrible toothache at the moment but I want to wait until I arrive in Cairo.

HELP!!!

quote:
Originally posted by roddy:
anyone know a good dentist in luxor?i have a home in luxor and visit 4 times a year.i need implants and veneers.would consider cairo?need some costing though.HELP.?thankyou....roddy

redsea
Member # 3150
 - posted
Hi Folks can you believe I am here at dentist and Dr Nayer is sitting beside me and he has agreed to chat later, we have just registerd him and he will answer all questions later tonight so look for new member Dr Nayer

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822
 - posted
What a strange conversation is going on here. By the way, dentists are scary, but they keep your teeth pearly white! That has to be good.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com