EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Connection between terminals at CAI » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jeffrey LAX
Member # 3546
 - posted
Arriving on B.A. at CAI at 23:50 and then transferring to an Egypt Air flight to LXR departing at 01:45. Does anyone have any information on connections between the two terminals at Cairo airport? Especially at such an early hour? Thank you.

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777
 - posted
evening

Well dont worry much dear, there is some sort of a shuttle transport between the 2 terminals, certainly its just a few minutes transport..its the airports authority transportation so dont worry bout it

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
Jeffrey, we changed terminals at Cairo airport a few months ago (we came in on a KLM flight, but I think it's the same terminal for all European flights) and got the 1.45 Egyptair flight to Luxor. It was no problem, we just came out of the international arrivals hall, turned left (I think) and walked a few hundred metres to the departure hall for the internal flight.
There were still loads of people around at that time of night, so I wouldn't worry, somebody will tell you where to go.

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by moll:

true its a same terminal for international flights but some changes have happened at the airport and the internal flights terminal and either u manage to walk those few metres moll talked about or simply get the bus service of the airport connecting the 2

dont think bout it

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Sweet Willie
Member # 3873
 - posted
Good question as we will need to transfer between the two terminals. Found the following.

from http://www.worldairportguide.com/Airports/cai/cai.asp

TRANSFER BETWEEN TERMINALS
A free Cairo Airport Authority shuttle bus links the two terminals, which are approximately 3km (1.9 miles) apart. The bus runs throughout the night and departs approximately every 30 minutes. Terminal 1 is known as the Old Airport, whilst Terminal 2 is known as the New Airport.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com