EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sleeper Trains Cairo to Luxor » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
philand teresa
Member # 2726
 - posted
In August we want to travel by overnight Train from Cairo to Luxor. Were getting conflicting reports on the standard of this service. Has anybody used this service recently? If so we would like to hear what you thought of it. Thanks

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
The last time we used the sleeper train, it was very good. Spotlessly clean, although the food left a little to be desired.
But then again, maybe our standards are different, I am happy to stay on the West Bank as well as the Sonesta.

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Spanish train is great, Sleeper is greater. Food is very good. AC is too strong though, even in July.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Like you, I get conflicting reports. I have booked many guests on the sleeper train, and without exception they come back and say the beds were OK, no 5* hotel, but they were OK, but the food is the one thing noone can seem to agree on...some think it is fine, others say it is inedible. I'd suggest taking some water, cheese, bread, and fruit along to get you by until you can get to your hotel.

Have a nice holiday.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com