EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I fly on Sunday!! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
AMY BOO
Member # 4657
 - posted
Morning,
I fly to Sharm el Sheik and I feel really disorganised. Sure, I've got sun protection etc but I don't know what oher essentails I'll need?
Also, I don't really know what to expect when I get there? Is it expesive? What restaurants would you recommend? Are there any late bars? Please help!

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
Why does the question "are there any late bars" make me feel that you may be a problem waiting to happen? (this is not an insult, it is a question).

AMY BOO
Member # 4657
 - posted
I'm going with my fiance so we don't want a disco, just some where that we can have a drink till 1 or 2am?

AMY BOO
Member # 4657
 - posted
I'm going with my fiance so we don't want a disco, just some where that we can have a drink till 1 or 2am?

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by AMY BOO:

Dear Amy dont worry you will be spoilt for choice at that time of the morning, nobody sleeps. It is so hot it's better to be outside at night then sleep later into the day. Just head for Naarma bay, have a walk, take your pick... everything is outside... then sit and watch the world go by.

My best advice is drink as much water as you can get into you... we are also now also using rehydrate salts... they really make a difference... and this may sound crazy but factor 60 sun cream is a worthwile investment especially if you snorkel in the sea. People seem to forget their exposure once they are in the water.

Have a great holiday
Penny

AMY BOO
Member # 4657
 - posted
Thank you so much Penny. That's given me some good points to think about! Can I buy he re-hydration salts in Naama Bay? What brand of bottled water would you advise to buy as we've been told to avoid ones with magnesium in?
I've got F50 sun lotion as that's the highest you can buy in the UK, I'll just have to remember not have blonde moments and keep reapplying it!
Thanks again!

AMY BOO
Member # 4657
 - posted
Thank you so much Penny. That's given me some good points to think about! Can I buy he re-hydration salts in Naama Bay? What brand of bottled water would you advise to buy as we've been told to avoid ones with magnesium in?
I've got F50 sun lotion as that's the highest you can buy in the UK, I'll just have to remember not have blonde moments and keep reapplying it!
Thanks again!

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by AMY BOO:
Thanks again!

Yes you can buy the rehydrate at any pharmacy for about 2LE (much cheaper than UK). Water ..we drink Nestle or Schwepes.. If you buy at a supermarket it is about 2LE for a large 2ltr bottle. Your hotel will sell it at about 12LE!!

AMY BOO
Member # 4657
 - posted
Where ever you go in the world hotels always charge ten times more!
Just need to get some thin linen trousers and i think I'm set to go.
You've been a big help.

chelle67
Member # 4442
 - posted
You can get higher than factor 50 in the uk amy, i got a factor 60 Nivea sun children's sun block lotion in Tesco's ,For 200ml it was £2.99,not a massive sized bottle but it is extra water resistant and it does work.
Boots are quite good for high factor but if in doubt just buy the stuff for children as there is a bit more choice available.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com