EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Ok anyone else Hurghada, Aswan, Cairo whatever » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Tell us about your view of the place you live in. I am know visitors to the site would love to get a birds eye view. Especially he ones that would like to visit and can't.

There were at least 20 people who posted that they lived here so we ought to get 20 views.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

wedi
Member # 4480
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Tell us about your view of the place you live in. I am know visitors to the site would love to get a birds eye view. Especially he ones that would like to visit and can't.

There were at least 20 people who posted that they lived here so we ought to get 20 views.

I for one would love to hear more about Aswan, and also Alexandria. I noticed Aswan is not mentioned often here.

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by wedi:
I noticed Aswan is not mentioned often here.

Not many gigolos in Aswan.

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
True - ish.

mimohaswan@hotmail.com
Member # 3799
 - posted
hi akshar and wedi,
iam from aswan[nubian guy]
its a very special place of egypt,and one of the most favourit winter resort in africa
aswan is clean city[i mean cleaner than the other egyptian citys]personaly i call my city the land of nature,
its realy woderful to ride foluca sailing boat during the sun set time and go to between the islands and the first chataract of the nile river,potanical garden,elephantine island,the nubles topms,and many different sites!
also visiting the temple of phelea,one of the most beautiful temples in egypt[by the way this temple had been replaced and reconstructed in another island[EGELIKA ISLAND IN 1977 TO 1980]
and walking by the cornesh street evening is very nice,and also our market,the coffee shops!!
aswan has many wonderful things to see but the most great thing in aswan is the people,
aswan peaple is very kind and helpful,and we like our visitors so much,and we donot like to bother or annouy them,
iam sorry if my engish has some mistakes
good luck mohamed

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
Thank you Mohammed for bringing back some very special memories of Aswan. Yes you are right the people there are so so special.
I will never forget Phillae temple it is so magical there at night. I also remember the big mosque, I had a wonderful visit there too. It is all so clear in my mind now, I just made myself a promise to come back soon.

Best wishes Penny

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com