EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egyptian Winery » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jeffrey LAX
Member # 3546
 - posted
Does anyone have information on wineries in Egypt? Where are they located? The wine I had on my last trip was actually pretty good.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey LAX:
Does anyone have information on wineries in Egypt? Where are they located? The wine I had on my last trip was actually pretty good.

I have a British friend that works for the wineries here. What do you need to know? Want a tour?

Jeffrey LAX
Member # 3546
 - posted
Hi Debbie,
Yes, I wanted to see if they offered tours and where they were located. On my next trip to Egypt I want to break away from the standard tourist routes and do something a bit different. Visit a winery, see a farm, maybe a few walking tours through interesting areas of Cairo...that sort of thing. I should be back after January.
Thanks, Jeff

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Well Jeff, those are the exact sort of things that Casual Cairo detours facilitates. If interested check out www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

Thanks

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Doffa
Member # 4904
 - posted
The Factory is called (El Ahram Beverage) Located infront of Cairo University but thtere are stores everywhere in Zamalek, Dooki, Heliopolis even Marina in the North Cost

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Doffa:
The Factory is called (El Ahram Beverage) Located infront of Cairo University but thtere are stores everywhere in Zamalek, Dooki, Heliopolis even Marina in the North Cost

Doffa, That is where they USED to brew the beer, but I'm not even sure they are doing that in town there anymore. The wineries are out of the city. And I believe he wants to see the process, not just purchase the product.

But for anyone that only wants to purchase the product, there are outlet stores called Drinkies all over town. They also deliver. And, some grocery stores carry the wine and beer.

Doffa
Member # 4904
 - posted
Exactly ya Depppii

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com