EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Gigolo Buster Investigation Services » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153
 - posted
Dear all,

Did you meet your Egyptian guy on a forum or a chat room perhaps, you're not quite sure if he's telling you the truth. Are you thinking he may be married, after a visa or even gay.
How are you going to know for sure?
"Have no fear Gigolo Buster is here"

Gigolo Buster Information Services in cooperation with Khawal Busters Inc is pleased to offer its services to those who are in doubt. We operate all across Egypt, from Luxor and Aswan to Sharm and Hurghada and all points in between.

You give us the information you have on your Egy man and we will track him down and get the low down. He will never know and you will have peace of mind .

So...contact us today and take advantage of our introductory offer .

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138
 - posted
Hello Gigolo buster, If you learned to spell the word "meet" instead of "meat" you might have got away with this ploy to "meat" rich women tourists. Didnt you advertise yourself, currently on page 3 as Sir Condo wishing to meat sexy woman? Charlie

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
I would be interested to get more information.
How can I contact you?

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138
 - posted
Dont take this advertiser seriously anyone. Its just a spoof. They want to get chatting to "sexy" women thats all. Charlie

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
mashallah..hahahahaha,is the people on this forum get completely insain,lol!!!!!

trouble101
Member # 6160
 - posted
Gigilo Busters is an excellant idea!!!!
What?? No one wants to face the truth... Their man is cheating with Jane or an Orfi wife like her??? Cum on Find out??? Give the service a chance. They can PROVE ur boytoy has a WIFE. And u are in 2nd place. Are u so low and have no self esteem that u dont care?? Yes I think that is the truth..
FACE IT ORFI'S NO EGY MAN REALLY WANTS A DRIED UP OLD PUSSY FROM A UK SLUT UNLESS U HAVE A LOT OF $$$$$$

Kenzie
Member # 3519
 - posted
I think the GBI is a good idea for those needing to use it. It is just a service offered. If people want to use it they can. But how many do you think will take you up on the idea? Alot of people like to keep their eyes closed.

TDP
Member # 5440
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by trouble101:
Gigilo Busters is an excellant idea!!!!
What?? No one wants to face the truth... Their man is cheating with Jane or an Orfi wife like her??? Cum on Find out??? Give the service a chance. They can PROVE ur boytoy has a WIFE. And u are in 2nd place. Are u so low and have no self esteem that u dont care?? Yes I think that is the truth..
FACE IT ORFI'S NO EGY MAN REALLY WANTS A DRIED UP OLD PUSSY FROM A UK SLUT UNLESS U HAVE A LOT OF $$$$$$

What has it got to do with you? It's a pity nobody could start up 'ASSHOLE BUSTER'and get rid of you!

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
I think the GBI is a good idea for those needing to use it. It is just a service offered. If people want to use it they can. But how many do you think will take you up on the idea? Alot of people like to keep their eyes closed.

From what I see many have their eyes wide open. They know exactly what they are doing. Men have kept mistresses for years it is just a role reversal. Anyone know the name for a male mistress????

trouble101
Member # 6160
 - posted
Damn TDP I guess u urself is another "orfi" wife with lots of $$$$ that also bought urself an egy man. How sad all u are. IF U THINK I AM AN ASSHOLE I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ONE JUST TO PISS YOU OFF

Darkeyes
Member # 6058
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by trouble101:
Damn TDP I guess u urself is another "orfi" wife with lots of $$$$ that also bought urself an egy man. How sad all u are. IF U THINK I AM AN ASSHOLE I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ONE JUST TO PISS YOU OFF

But it doesn't piss us off LOL!!! It makes us laugh! Loud.

MissSarejevo
Member # 6141
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
But it doesn't piss us off LOL!!! It makes us laugh! Loud.

I'm gonna give you too fucking black eyes, so you may wanna come up with a diffent name, like black and blue and red eyes

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Darkeyes
Member # 6058
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MissSarejevo:
I'm gonna give you too fucking black eyes, so you may wanna come up with a diffent name, like black and blue and red eyes

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ooooooooooooooooooo I'm soooooooooo scared. HA! LOL

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
I would be interested to get more information.
How can I contact you?

And you take it seriously....

Oh wow, you definately fit Egyptsearch.com version 2004

I will do the gigilo busting for you. I have copied these select pages and if I happen to run into your habibi while in town, I will share it with him.

But of course Sammy will delete in due time.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Sonomod....this really takes the cake. You do have more time than brains, don't you if you are digging old posts out of the December 04 dust to post on them. Join EM or something, will ya? There are enough forums that you could post all day and not have to dig for something 3 months old to comment on.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Sonomod....this really takes the cake. You do have more time than brains, don't you if you are digging old posts out of the December 04 dust to post on them. Join EM or something, will ya? There are enough forums that you could post all day and not have to dig for something 3 months old to comment on.

Yup, and its high tide in tourism season, why are you responding to these posts, their not about you.

Getting used to Egyptian talk that fast? Need your nose in everything?

Your posts from 2 years ago are so different, but again you must rely on foreigners to make a buck, so why be honest with them. It might turn business away.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com