EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Advice? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
I can write anything here and a fight will break out, so what is the difference....
Take care.

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 06 April 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
I am a Western woman and would love to get feedback only from Arabian women (or men) on how to treat Arabian men. I am recently married to an Arabian man and try always to make him happy. I have noticed Arabian women (most) have an innate ability to treat their husbands so well and would love some advice. Thank you in advance.
Take care.

Where did you marry and have you meet your in-laws yet?

Probably not.

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Where did you marry and have you meet your in-laws yet?

Probably not.

Once and for all madam will you get it into your head that people's personal lives are none of your business. The world does not answer to you.

Now go an get on with your studying, finish your college course and then get back to your daughter in Egypt...DO YOU UNDERSTAND

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Once and for all madam will you get it into your head that people's personal lives are none of your business. The world does not answer to you.

Now go an get on with your studying, finish your college course and then get back to your daughter in Egypt...DO YOU UNDERSTAND

If someone starts on me I have a right to return fire. Simple as that. And you are you to tell me what to do? What makes you so special?

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
quote:

If someone starts on me I have a right to return fire. Simple as that. And you are you to tell me what to do? What makes you so special?

Have you ever heard of the word 'dignity'

molly
Member # 6744
 - posted
quote:

Who the hell started on you here? I am SO SICK of your twisted, bitter, evil mind....someone asks a civil question, and you can't stop yourself from making a sarcastic, malicious reply.

You SERIOUSLY need therapy, and I have nothing but pity for your husband.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Have you ever heard of the word 'dignity'

Yes, thats why I have full rights in my marital contract.

Now your turn, Penny do you have full marital rights in your contract?

He, he, he, HA HA HA HA.

I think I know. You don't have to answer. Its okay. So funny

molly
Member # 6744
 - posted
quote:
Yes, thats why I have full rights in my marital contract.

Now your turn, Penny do you have full marital rights in your contract?

He, he, he, HA HA HA HA.

I think I know. You don't have to answer. Its okay. So funny

Your question may have been addressed to Penny, but allow me to reply........if you have a marriage like mine, there is no need for a contract, it is NOT a business proposition.
And you think you're so bloody superior, you think your marriage is SO meaningful compared to everyone else's........you're a pathetic excuse for a wife and you're a pathetic excuse for a mother.

[This message has been edited by molly (edited 06 March 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by molly:
Your question may have been addressed to Penny, but allow me to reply........if you have a marriage like mine, there is no need for a contract, it is NOT a business proposition.
And you think you're so bloody superior, you think your marriage is SO meaningful compared to everyone else's........you're a pathetic excuse for a wife and you're a pathetic excuse for a mother.

Moll recreating a username is tacky.

And this comment above shows your ignorance.

In an Orfi transaction, the female gets no rights.

In a legit marriage a wife could get a range of rights based on how ideal of a wife she is, and based on the socail norms she was raised in, and how pious she is (personally I think socail class and economics have alot to do with this).

Now you have been on these Egy boards for at least 2 years, buddied up with lots of fake wives. I think by now you should have a concept of this.

Sensible people know that Orfi is either a cover for fornication, prostitution or a business transaction.

But It is past midnight in Scotland and you've probably downed more than a fifth of vodka by now, so your memory and senses are gone.

Nice to know you don't have the ability to ignore me. Moll you are a baseline for decency on these boards, as a alpha female and a drunk you are a reliable as the tides.

molly
Member # 6744
 - posted
quote:
Moll recreating a username is tacky.

[b]And this comment above shows your ignorance.

In a legit marriage a wife could get a range of rights based on how ideal of a wife she is, and based on the socail norms she was raised in, and how pious she is (personally I think socail class and economics have alot to do with this).

Now you have been on these Egy boards for at least 2 years, buddied up with lots of fake wives. I think by now you should have a concept of this.

Sensible people know that Orfi is either a cover for fornication, prostitution or a business transaction.

But It is past midnight in Scotland and you've probably downed more than a fifth of vodka by now, so your memory and senses are gone.

Nice to know you don't have the ability to ignore me. Moll you are a baseline for decency on these boards, as a alpha female and a drunk you are a reliable as the tides.

[/B]

I'm so sorry, sonomod, I was basing my comments on a Britsh woman married to a British man, where there is no question of a marriage contract. But according to you, as a British woman, that's enough to judge me as a sex tourist......I'm afraid I wasn't really thinking about Orfi marriages, that's your obsession, not mine.

A few points:
1. Actually, it's NOT past midnight in Scotland, you're wrong again.

2. Alpha female and drunk is a contradiction in terms, you stupid woman.

3. it's social, not socail.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
Moll,

I was asking Penny if she had full marital rights. Not you.

I don't care what your marriage is like.

No I wanted Penny to answer.

Distraction isn't going to give Penny marital rights, nor is it going to take any marital rights away from me.

There is a distinction between marriages in Islam for a reason.

Christainity doesn't have this criteria nor does it allow Polygamy, its all or nothing.

Again quality of the wife/spouse is reflected on the rights given in a marriage contract.

And thats why Nooralhaq and Penny are being quiet about it.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 06 March 2005).]

gerda
Member # 6364
 - posted
To my humble opinion Sonomod sounds like a very frustrated lady.... These kind of people are destroying all these kind of forums. And that is really a pitty for the goodwilling people.....Do you have nothing usefull to do???
At least you can be civilised and polite, if you don't like the question....don't answer it!!!!! Grow up, this behaviour is very childish.

molly
Member # 6744
 - posted
quote:
[B]Moll,

I was asking Penny if she had full marital rights. Not you.

I don't care what your marriage is like.

No I wanted Penny to answer.

B]

And I don't care what YOUR marriage is like, and neither does anyone else........but in post after post, you keep giving us the same old sh*t, that YOUR marriage is legitimate.
Personally, I couldn't care less if your marriage is to an orang-utang, what DOES make me angry is your assumption that you have a right to comment on anyone else's. It's NONE of your business what Penny's marriage is about or anyone else's...and the more you comment on other people's marriages, the more I think there must be something far wrong with your own.

Autobahn
Member # 6098
 - posted
quote:

In a legit marriage a wife could get a range of rights based on how ideal of a wife she is, and based on the socail norms she was raised in, and how pious she is
[/B]

But the fact is, dear, no one cares about this but you. You seem to have a fixation on it. You have no right to try and boss other people around or judge their relationships. It's not your business.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Nile Watcher:
But the fact is, dear, no one cares about this but you. You seem to have a fixation on it. You have no right to try and boss other people around or judge their relationships. It's not your business.

Egypt is not England or the USA. The quality of the marriage contract is paramount to a woman's reputation.

Besides if people choose to insult me I will undermine their attack by exposing their motivations.

Notice how all English-language Egy boards are dominated by fake wives hell bent on insulting Egypt and its women? That the men and the dignity of marriage in Islam can be bought and sold?

I don't mind the insults. But if you manage to find the time to insult me, then I will have a comeback.

Oh by the way, Nile Watcher were in this thread did I insult you?

Autobahn
Member # 6098
 - posted
quote:

Oh by the way, Nile Watcher were in this thread did I insult you?

You insult everyone here with your vicious attacks on people you know nothing about. You make assumptions with no facts about things that are none of your business. But the fact is, no one cares about what kind of marriage you have. That is between you and your husband. Go ahead and rant and rave like a crazy person if you must. But the truth is that everyone is laughing at you, not admiring you. And the more you lash out, the louder they are laughing. You need to reevaluate what you are doing.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Nile Watcher:
You make assumptions with no facts about things that are none of your business. But the fact is, no one cares about what kind of marriage you have.

Actually people do care, they give designations based on exactly this, rights are given to those who are deserving of them in a marriage contract. No rights mean not deserving of rights, mean that the neighborhood or general public shouldn't give and doesn't give respect to these women.

You may not understand this due to language barrier and all, but just because you have the money to buy a service doesn't mean you have bought their respect.

Ask any waitress this.

And for attacks, we you put yourself out on the web you will be judged by virtual persons. I don't mind being the only one to state the facts, others just don't want to drive away tourism dollars.

cairoexpat
Member # 1023
 - posted
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls,

Let the Village Girl get it out of her system, she got screwed, suckered, road hard like a donkey and put away wet, and she didn’t even get a kiss out of it. Basically she is pissed! Let her vent it’s the first step to recovery and the healing process.

We love you Village Girl, now lets all give her a big ES hug!

[This message has been edited by cairoexpat (edited 06 March 2005).]

AylaLake
Member # 6269
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
I am a Western woman and would love to get feedback only from Arabian women (or men) on how to treat Arabian men. I am recently married to an Arabian man and try always to make him happy. I have noticed Arabian women (most) have an innate ability to treat their husbands so well and would love some advice. Thank you in advance.
Take care.

OK, I think I'm missing something here. Nooralhaq asked what I thought was a lovely question, and as a Westerner, I was interested in the answers.

However, not ONE person attempted to answer the lady. Instead, a slanging match broke out, over what, I have no idea. I am new here, and very shocked at the response this seemingly innocent question elicited.

Is anyone going to answer the original question with a sensible answer? Oh, and don't all have a go at me. I won't respond to insults.

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
I think from memory the question was posted in 2 different places and there were good replies on the other thread.

The slanging match is simply because one individual on this board set herself up as judge and jury on everybody's lives on this board, even though she has very little to set about judging with except a very warped mind. Sometimes she needs putting in her place. You may be new but am sure you can work out who she is

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Ok I am not egyptian but maybe i can help with the answer because you dont have to be egyptian to figure this out. Basically in egypt from what i have seen of families i stayed with and know, the women take the time to clean their homes and they cook dinners for their husbands, they wash their clothes and put them away for them. I am marrying an egyptian and when i was there i also concentrated on keeping our place that we stayed in clean, i cooked all meals for him, i greeted him happily as he came home and i kissed him and wished him luck at his work and that he hurry home as he left. I thanked him for providing for me as he brought home groceries and and in doing so i kept him happy. He would reward me by taking me out and showing me such love and devotion and once in a while buying me some little treat like flowers or earrings or candy. If you simply take care of the mans needs he will be happy and in return he will treat you as his queen.

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
Mysticheart.. that's a really lovely answer!!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls,

Let the Village Girl get it out of her system, she got screwed, suckered, road hard like a donkey and put away wet, and she didn’t even get a kiss out of it. Basically she is pissed! Let her vent it’s the first step to recovery and the healing process.

We love you Village Girl, now lets all give her a big ES hug!

[This message has been edited by cairoexpat (edited 06 March 2005).]

Et tout le monde, CUMBAYA s'il vous plaît!!!!! OMG, I am so rolling!!!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Mysticheart.. that's a really lovely answer!!

Agree with my girl Samia on that, Mystic. Just my 2LE more: in all the bliss of love, girls please do not forget to (charmingly, of course!!! ) instill some healthy habits in your beloved husband's heads: they need to help in the house and accept their fair share of housework. (e.g.: one cooks, the other washes dishes, one dusts, the other vacuums, etc.) Also, try to do as much chores as possible together: it is much more fun and you can steal kisses. Sharing responsibilities is crucial, especially if both spouses work (but not ONLY), otherwise resentment and anger will creep in, effectively supported by exhaustion of the one 'doing more'. If a man is kindly asked to 'help' and not ordered to work, it can only add to his 'masculine resume' and is not likely to be refused. It will also give us some extra time to relax and look even more beautiful for our dearest prince!

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Agree with my girl Samia on that, Mystic. Just my 2LE more: in all the bliss of love, girls please do not forget to (charmingly, of course!!! ) instill some healthy habits in your beloved husband's heads: they need to help in the house and accept their fair share of housework. (e.g.: one cooks, the other washes dishes, one dusts, the other vacuums, etc.) Also, try to do as much chores as possible together: it is much more fun and you can steal kisses. Sharing responsibilities is crucial, especially if both spouses work (but not ONLY), otherwise resentment and anger will creep in, effectively supported by exhaustion of the one 'doing more'. If a man is kindly asked to 'help' and not ordered to work, it can only add to his 'masculine resume' and is not likely to be refused. It will also give us some extra time to relax and look even more beautiful for our dearest prince!

Haha well that was the best part, he would see me working so hard to do these things for him and would automatically help, i never asked never complained, he simply saw that i was trying to take care of him and he wanted to help me do anything he could,, as i said, take care of them and see to their needs and they will treat you like a queen, i cant count the number of times he would see me cleaning and tell me to stop and call someone and have them clean the place for me. Some days he would let me clean and wait for me to finish, then immediately after there was always some little reward. When cooking there was always him offering to help dice up onions or peppers and kisses hahaha it was so wonderful. Other days he would tell me i was working too hard and make the call for someone else to do it..

[This message has been edited by mysticheart (edited 06 April 2005).]

salama
Member # 5941
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AylaLake:
[B] OK, I think I'm missing something here. Nooralhaq asked what I thought was a lovely question, and as a Westerner.

Ayla, I did reply although I am not married to an Egyptian driving the excellent example of my parents successful marriage for a quarter of a century.
But again reading some of these posts and the Sono's effect. I decided not to get involved.
Long live Sono.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com