EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » can anyone help » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tan
Member # 7042
 - posted
my partner and i are coming to egypt and want to get married at the british embassy. has anyone done it or knows someone that has?
also to make sure we get all the paperwork sorted we would like to have a translator or legal person to help us.

Any ideas

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tan:
my partner and i are coming to egypt and want to get married at the british embassy. has anyone done it or knows someone that has?
also to make sure we get all the paperwork sorted we would like to have a translator or legal person to help us.

Any ideas

as far as i know for a marriage to be legal it if done in egypt it has to be done in the foreign ministry, but i dont know for sure about this, i think it depend on if the one you marry is egyptian or not???

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Hi Tan!

Check this link out from the British Embassy, it explains all the necessary steps: http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1067967335955

tan
Member # 7042
 - posted
many thanks to you both. its the first time i have used this sight. iwill keep you posted as to how the arrangements are going.

can you tell me is it better to join an organised trip to pyramids and egyptian museum

Chiggie
Member # 3526
 - posted
Hi Tan.

Ive just recently done the UK Embassy/Misery of Justice marriage in Cairo.

Send me an email on mrsgad@hotmail.com and i will talk you through it.

With regards to the museum, buy a guide book and go by yourselves. Same with the pyramids.

Attorney at Law
Member # 6396
 - posted
Dear,

We are prepared to provide the requested service.

The documents required non-Egyptians are as follows :

1. a certificate from your Consulate in Cairo that they have no objection for your marriage, Such certificate to be authenticated by the Egyptian Ministry of foreign Affairs.
2. A valid passport.
3. A valid residence Permission.
4. Five pictures 4 by 6.

The period required to finalize all the marriage procedures is only 10 days provided that all the requirements are fulfilled.

We are ready to obtain the residence permission for the wife and to make necessary translation and legalization of the marriage certificate.

Best Regards,

Yaser
Lawyer & Legal Advisor
The Egyptian Law Firm
info@egypt-law.com www.egypt-law.com

Attorney at Law
Member # 6396
 - posted
Dear,

We are prepared to provide the requested service.

The documents required non-Egyptians are as follows :

1. a certificate from your Consulate in Cairo that they have no objection for your marriage, Such certificate to be authenticated by the Egyptian Ministry of foreign Affairs.
2. A valid passport.
3. A valid residence Permission.
4. Five pictures 4 by 6.

The period required to finalize all the marriage procedures is only 10 days provided that all the requirements are fulfilled.

We are ready to obtain the residence permission for the wife and to make necessary translation and legalization of the marriage certificate.

Best Regards,

Yaser
info@egypt-law.com www.egypt-law.com

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com