EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Home from Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Disney
Member # 6742
 - posted
Loved egypt. I would go back if I had the chane. Didn't met any playboys, but, I did get hasseled by people trying to sell me something all the time even after I said no. I also said laa and they still kept after me. Or when they say the price in pounds and you go to pay change the price to dollars to try to confuse you. And can someone please tell me why even in the resteraunts don't you get to see a price list of the drinks then when the bill comes you almost fall over?
Disney

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Disney:
And can someone please tell me why even in the resteraunts don't you get to see a price list of the drinks then when the bill comes you almost fall over?
Disney

What kind of tour did you take and what kind of restaurants did you eat in that shocked you so much? Most Egptian ones will not be that much. Tourist restaurants though do have prices for tourists.
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

Caesarian
Member # 7177
 - posted
It really varies, but even for us as Egyptians, it's a hassle, so we do DEMAND for our rights
moud@hotmail.com

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com