EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Need some advice:D » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
Ok I will come on vacation to Egypt very soon in the beginning of June ( inshallah).
But theres one thing that i would love to do when i am in egypt...DIVE!! I've wanted to do that for a pretty long time now...BUT i wear hijab. And i dont know if there is some place that makes it possible for me to dive without any men there. Can you guys help me make my biggest dream come true?

bergamo
Member # 7123
 - posted
hi
re your dream of diving i have one diving centre in hurghada can do this for you
pls informed me at any date u will arrived to cairo in order to can arranged for that
pls send me your e-mail
mine is : miasolimane@yahoo.com
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Ok I will come on vacation to Egypt very soon in the beginning of June ( inshallah).
But theres one thing that i would love to do when i am in egypt...DIVE!! I've wanted to do that for a pretty long time now...BUT i wear hijab. And i dont know if there is some place that makes it possible for me to dive without any men there. Can you guys help me make my biggest dream come true?

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
We have a female dive master here "on board", her name is Samia, she is located in Hurghada. Why don't you drop her a message?

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
We have a female dive master here "on board", her name is Samia, she is located in Hurghada. Why don't you drop her a message?

Thanks

nevermind
Member # 6674
 - posted
quote:
Thanks

Serendipity you are a Norwegian but you are a muslima and you wear hijab??? Jag fattar inte ett dugg.. Or you simply are a norwegian-speaking hijab-wearing muslima? Just got confused, you know

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 16 May 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Instructor.. not divemaster!! Question answered on the other thread, girls!!!

Please dont take recommendations of diving centres from just anybody.. there are around 125 dive centres in Hurghada...I wouldn't go near at least 100 of them!!!

If you really want to dive, I can sort it out for you at a reputable dive centre... we can meet first in Hurghada for a tea if you want, then we can discuss the diving.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
Serendipity you are a Norwegian but you are a muslima and you wear hijab??? Jag fattar inte ett dugg.. Or you simply are a norwegian-speaking hijab-wearing muslima? Just got confused, you know

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 16 May 2005).]

He he i can understand the confusion... but my life is far more complicated than that! belive me! I was born in Kuwait, my parents come from Iraq. I lived a year in Indonesia, have lived more than 15 years in Norway and now I am going to move to Ireland! puh! hehe thats my life's history in a nutshell
kommer du fra sverige?

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Instructor.. not divemaster!! Question answered on the other thread, girls!!!

Please dont take recommendations of diving centres from just anybody.. there are around 125 dive centres in Hurghada...I wouldn't go near at least 100 of them!!!

If you really want to dive, I can sort it out for you at a reputable dive centre... we can meet first in Hurghada for a tea if you want, then we can discuss the diving.

Samia I would really love that! It has been my dream for a long time now..I will come in june (i hope) and I will travel all around egypt. I would really appreaciate it if you could help me.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
''''

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 22 May 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Samia I would really love that! It has been my dream for a long time now..I will come in june (i hope) and I will travel all around egypt. I would really appreaciate it if you could help me.

serendipity you can contact me on samiainegypt@yahoo.com, and we can discuss the issue on the other thread also! And you can add me on yahoo messenger if you're on it.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
thank you so much

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com