EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Dog friendly airline » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
javajon
Member # 7686
 - posted
Next month I am flying Washington DC to Cairo. I am taking my 15lbs JRT dog, so I've been calling around and found that EgyptAir doesn't transport any more animals, in cargo or in the cabin. I called EgyptAir 3 times since they have a direct NY to Cairo flight. NO ANIMALS is their new policy and they will not budge. After talking to several airlines I found that Lufthansa sounds like they may be the best for pet transport. Lufthansa has a stop over in Frankfurt but it sounds that it would be fairly smooth. Does anybody have any other ideas or recommendations from?

Pe@rson
Member # 6764
 - posted
Well Lufthansa are a top-notch airline, so don't worry about any problems. You should also try British Airways (via London)and Air France (via Paris). They all offer convenient connections from the US to Cairo (via Europe) and carry animals. You should check the prices and ask about their policy regarding carrying animals (they vary from airline to airline)

Suzanna
Member # 6258
 - posted
hi there--
last month I just transported my 2 cats from San Francisco to Cairo -- on Lufthansa -- they are the best. Not only did they care for the animals, they counseled me as well as I was overcome with guilt for putting the animals through such an ordeal. Well-- cats do have 9 lives -- so need I say more-- we all survived !!
Let me know if you have any questions-- will try to assist -- Suzanna

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com