EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visit Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
Dear all,My name is Henny ,I live in Indonesia,my bf an American who work at US NAVY since April this year he transefered to Egypt as under Embassy US,He has plan to invite me to visit Egypt and stay for 6 months.
My question is:
1.Can he sponsor me to come to Cairo and what the document I need?
2.If Egypt immigration did not allow him to sponsor me ,could Egyptian for represent him sponsor me?
3.Can I stay for 6 months?
Thanks ....

cairoexpat
Member # 1023
 - posted
1. Yes, if he works for the embassy or NAMRU3
2. Yes if it's an Influential Egyptian
3. Your first visa will be for three months then he will need to get you an extension
4. October will still be warm

cairoexpats@hotmail.com

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
1. Yes, if he works for the embassy or NAMRU3
2. Yes if it's an Influential Egyptian
3. Your first visa will be for three months then he will need to get you an extension
4. October will still be warm

cairoexpats@hotmail.com

Thanks...yes He works on NAMRU-3,so I dont need Egyptian for represent him?
Thanks for your information.Hurayyy..I can visit him because that I know tourist visa just for 1 month only and have to be extend.

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Assalamu alaaykum Henny!

Although October will feel warm for a European, in fact it’s my favourite month weather-wise, it will be cold for an Indonesian...I have seen Malays/Indonesians already wearing gloves in October! I would make sure that you have warm clothes with you, especially as you are planning to stay over the winter. Most Malays/Indonesians wear layers, i.e. sweaters over sweaters, jackets, hats and gloves in the winter, so they can increase or decrease the layers if necessary. Unless you will be staying in a place with central heating, which is rare in Egypt and it’s only usually available in the most expensive houses, you will feel cold inside the apartment; even us Europeans do! But it will feel comparatively warmer outside...strange, but true. The apartments here are not usually insulated for the winter as Egyptians, are more concerned about staying cool in the summer which is longer. The winter's cold months are from around mid-November to the beginning of March.

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Assalamu alaaykum Henny!

Although October will feel warm for a European, in fact it’s my favourite month weather-wise, it will be cold for an Indonesian...I have seen Malays/Indonesians already wearing gloves in October! I would make sure that you have warm clothes with you, especially as you are planning to stay over the winter. Most Malays/Indonesians wear layers, i.e. sweaters over sweaters, jackets, hats and gloves in the winter, so they can increase or decrease the layers if necessary. Unless you will be staying in a place with central heating, which is rare in Egypt and it’s only usually available in the most expensive houses, you will feel cold inside the apartment; even us Europeans do! But it will feel comparatively warmer outside...strange, but true. The apartments here are not usually insulated for the winter as Egyptians, are more concerned about staying cool in the summer which is longer. The winter's cold months are from around mid-November to the beginning of March.

Wa alaykum sallam...new comer if you did not mind give you e-mail and real name?Thanks for the Information,I have been US and I think I did not proper to prepare for the situation,for this time I did not want be wrong.I have plan to stay 3 or more months.cause b4 come to Egypt I will marry with my bf so I can stay in same apartment.I thought he stays in good apartment.I will be appreciate if I will know somebody in egypt especially woman and hopefully Indonesians too,it will be the first to come there.Thanks

Wassalam
Henny

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
I have question?should I bring boots also to cover my footh?
2.if baby will be born in Egypt it will be easy for the procedure?and What the hospital in Egypt have good reference?Thanks...

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Assalamu alaykum Henny!

You will need something to keep your feet warm, maybe good thick socks/tights will be enough.

As for a baby...I thought you were only going to be here for 6 months and weren’t married yet as you still call him your boyfriend!

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Assalamu alaykum Henny!

You will need something to keep your feet warm, maybe good thick socks/tights will be enough.

As for a baby...I thought you were only going to be here for 6 months and weren’t married yet as you still call him your boyfriend!

Hello...I did not mean that new comer when I posting here He still bf but insha allah will be my husband,so I anxious if I pregnant and decide the baby born in cairo but anyway its not big deal...Thank forr eplies...I so anxious new comer..Thanks.

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
sorry additional..We get marry next month insha allah,so before I come to Cairo I marry already(insha allah)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com