EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » prepaid for cellular » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
Hi all...can I buy prepaid for celullar in Egypt?and I appreciate if somebody know cheap calling card to call from Egypt to Indonesia?Thanks.

aussiemat
Member # 6132
 - posted
hi i would also like to know how long does the credit last what is the average cost of text message

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Credit can last from 1-3 months and local sms cost about 50 piastres.

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
so,in Egypt have prepaid card? How does it cost?I need to buy due my visit to Egypt.Thanks.

lemonspice
Member # 5667
 - posted
A prepaid card can cost you between 90le-100le. It will last as long as u keep it, sms costs 50piastres(local&int'l), and calls around 1.20le p/min. We have 2 networks-Vodafone& Mobinil. What else do u want to know?

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
A prepaid card can cost you between 90le-100le. It will last as long as u keep it, sms costs 50piastres(local&int'l), and calls around 1.20le p/min. We have 2 networks-Vodafone& Mobinil. What else do u want to know?

Thank for your info its enough for now woul please 100 le =....US dollar?Thanks

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Assalamu alaykum he_love 21!

Check out this link, it’s a useful one to check on the financial exchange rates from many different countries: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

As far as I know pre-paid cards here can last between 1-3 months, depending on the plan you have.

hatshepsut
Member # 4664
 - posted
there is a toourist line avaible if you are planning not to stay longer, it's valid for 60 days and you will have to pay le 75 = $ 12

you can recharge this line with prepaid cards from 25 le up to 300 le - the validity of the card depends on the amount, anyhow the cost for a call are about le 1.75 for inland calls and le 3.50 for international calls

if you are planning to stay longer, ther are a couple of different solutions - you can also check on www.mobinil.com , this is one out of the two networks we have....

anyhting more, you need to know??!!

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
Thanks to all....for the information and replies.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com