EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Saudi / Egyptian Joke.... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522
 - posted
A Saudi found an empty oil lamp on the street of Cairo.
He rubbed it and a gennie came out of the lamp.
"I can give you one wish".
"OK", he responded. "Build me a bridge from Jeddah to Cairo so I can get here easily".
"Are you crazy?" the gennie said. "Do you know how hard it is to build a bridge that long? Ask me another wish".
"Alright". He mulled for a while and said his other wish "I want you to make one Saudi to win a Nobel Prize like the Egyptians".
The genie paused, "OK, do you want one way or two way".

I dare someone to tell that joke during lunch at the cafe in Montazah Sheraton. [Big Grin]

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
LoL ...Why in Montazah sheraton exactly ?? i didnt see much saudi's last time i was there

Labibah
Member # 9742
 - posted
A lady from upper Egypt told her husband she was feeling sick and she need to go to the doctor. The husband said she didn`t need to go to the doctor. She could tell the husband how she was feeling sick, and the husband would go to the doctor and tell the doctor. He will get the medicine and bring it back to her.

And ok, the man went to the doctor, he told the doctor he was feeling a bit sick and a bit tired and he want to through up in the morning.

Well... said the doctor, it seems like you are pragnant...

The husband rushed home in anger.
He yelled and smelled at his wife and she asked what was wrong? I am pragnant! I told you that you that you had to be on the top!

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
LoL [Big Grin] nice one labibah

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
yeah nice ones [Smile]

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
LoL ...Why in Montazah sheraton exactly ?? i didnt see much saudi's last time i was there

It's Sono talking ya Timo..

Meaning, enter from here and exit from here [Big Grin]

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
well well it s was taken my lovely joke ,i see worse stuff posted on here and nasty things than a silly joke that was pasted obvioulsy someone inhere is in ckhoots wit the mods or they r having there favourites ,or sumone is not telling us that who cud that be is a moderator ,in disguise ;)any guesses???im certainly not giving the game away on that one ,GUESS WHO ,,

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
angella lansbury?

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
im not sure of the sex cud be a tranny [Big Grin]

i found my joke posted in a wrong post [Frown]

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
its a conspiracy.

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
of the ass yeah [Smile]

Mer
Member # 11678
 - posted
one man got lost in the desert, then he found a group of men with a machine guns, they ask him, you support with us or with them, The man immediatly admit, I am with you of course, the group leader said to him we are the other group.. TATATATAH

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com