EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Turkish Narrators Needed » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
VendorManager
Member # 12061
 - posted
Dear Readers,
Required urgently a Turkish Female/Male narrator, who lives, works in Cairo to participate in voice recording project.

experiance is not required.

Please send me on vm@future-group.com
or call me at: +2012 8385096

Best Regards
Ahmad Elmiligy
Vendor Management Executive

Chinderella non of ur Biz
Member # 11953
 - posted
How about my Grandmother? She is native Turkish Speaker

nahen
Member # 12258
 - posted
Hey VendorManager, try using a service like http://voice123.com to find the voice over narrators you need. Hope this helps.. bye

fgausa@yahoo.com
Member # 12262
 - posted
From Miss Finna Gausa Please write me at ( finnagausa@yahoo.com )
Dear ,
I am Miss Finna Gausa the only daughter of late Mr. & Mrs. Philip Gausa . I go through your profile and God lead me to contact you, My father and mother were very wealthy farmers and cocoa merchant when they were both alive After the death of my father,long ago,my mother Mrs. Rebecca Gausa was controling his business untill she was poisoned by her business associates which she surffered and died.Before the death of my mother on Nov. 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan where she was admitted,she secretly called me on her bed side and disclosed to me about the sum of Five Million US Dollars .(USD$5 million ) she left in suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan,it was the money she intended to transfer oversea for investment before she was strucked down by the poison . She also instructed me that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the money will be save and invested wisely.
Because of the current political problem here in Ivory Coast I decided to transfer the money to abroad where it will be save and invested. therefore,I am crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a safe bank account into where the money will be transferred for investment.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 18 years old .
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to successfuly transfer the money into your yet nominated account,I will give you every information and contact of the bank where the money is deposited. please I will be waiting for your urgent reply please.
Thanks and God bless you
Yours lovely,
Miss Finna Gausa.

Demiana
Member # 2710
 - posted
Looks like an ordinary African scam, happens a lot, where someone will ask you to use your account and then they will drain you out of the money you do have in that account.

yazid904
Member # 7708
 - posted
Those Nigerians are at it again!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com