EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Seems that » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Chinderella on the Left wing
Member # 11953
 - posted
The Ancient Egypt Forum is completely separated from ES

I reconize nobody there..... I don't go over there & they don't come over here

Everybody Luvs Gabriel
Member # 8356
 - posted
ehe2 correct!

And one more thing: No matter how many times you read their posts, you have NO IDEA what they are talking about!

Once I wanted to share in a discussion where they had a 5-page thread about the origins of "Fulani" [Big Grin] .. There were really HUGE cat-fights about where the Fulani came from, and I was like HUUUUUHH? [Confused]

So I decided to sound educated and all, and jumped into the discussion raising an even more important question: What about the origins of the 3illani then?

[Big Grin]

No but seriously, every time I ask something about Egyptian history on that section, I get brilliant answers.

Just don't stick to there too long, it's not good for your self esteem. he he.

Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Everybody Luvs Gabriel:
ehe2 correct!

And one more thing: No matter how many times you read their posts, you have NO IDEA what they are talking about!

Once I wanted to share in a discussion where they had a 5-page thread about the origins of "Fulani" [Big Grin] .. There were really HUGE cat-fights about where the Fulani came from, and I was like HUUUUUHH? [Confused]

So I decided to sound educated and all, and jumped into the discussion raising an even more important question: What about the origins of the 3illani then?

[Big Grin]

No but seriously, every time I ask something about Egyptian history on that section, I get brilliant answers.

You're right... I can't figure out what these people are talking about... it's all japanese to me [Confused]

LOL....You asked about the origins of 3eillani? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I guess I know who they are.... they are the cousins of Fullaini [Big Grin]

Member # 11953
 - posted

foreignluvr
Member # 5854
 - posted
Yeah those guys on AE talk a different language. They usually don't post anywhere else on the forum except there. They are fanatics about ancient egyptology!! Myself, I prefer living for today and not thousands of years ago!! But I do have to give Ausar credit. He seems to be doing a great job moderating his part of the forum..

cairobug
Member # 10571
 - posted
wow omg your name...are u getting away with this since it's an egyptian forum?

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
wow omg your name...are u getting away with this since it's an egyptian forum?

Now I am an angel [Big Grin]

I had that other name to bug Albino..... LOL

paulistano
Member # 11919
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Everybody Luvs Gabriel:
ehe2 correct!

[Big Grin]

well great debate...
did you know that in Brazil the word fulan is the same as in Egypt fulani..??? that is portugese..which is deeply related in so many words to Arabic...
but true...3ellani looks like family... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
Not to mention their strange nicknames

feels like another continent over there [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com