EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Gotta introduce myself.... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
hello everyone,welcome to me,a la spacedust!

just returned from 6 weeks hol touring Egypt with 5 friends.

we had a hoot.

the history,culture and people are great..we even wound the gigalos up daft too. I mean come on,falling for all that crap,I don't think so and they have not 2 pennies to rub together either. Quite sad really

go on introduce yourself,next in the middle?

misbah
Member # 12060
 - posted
Great for you. congratulations on getting such a kick out of enjoying and taking advantage of the the "sad stupid, desperate to have a life like yours, poor inhabitants" of the country you just exploited. Sad really! Dont come again.

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
ahem..who rattled your box!
Please reread,we never went near the sad you describe,we left that for plenty of others

MY NAME IS NO MORE .....,
Member # 11270
 - posted
i agree misbah ,the country may not be rich or some people ehre dont have 2 money s to rub to together but they are proud and if its her attitude dont take the plane next time take a guide may even drop you off at the border ...where they cudnt even give a toss about yah ///i was going to say salaams and in the month of ramadan i should be polite so im say w/salaams to you beit oyu muslimor not and hope u wil see by rectifying your passage before any one else gets ther sting in here ...thankyou ..chimps ..

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
If they are so proud why do they prostitute themselves?
I also do not need a guide as I have been to Egypt many times,have many friends here and I come mainly to teach various procedures.
As I stated in a previous thread,most of these couples appear to be benefiting from these relationships,just a shame for the ones who get hurt.

MY NAME IS NO MORE .....,
Member # 11270
 - posted
i cant wait to see those thread progress and when i said a guide i meant it sarcastic to leave u at the border man u must love it to keep going back for more are you shaw its not u promoting the prostitution ...and teach uhmmm..not been in ES before have you,, you sound so familiar ...

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
most people get hurt at some time in their life, unfortunately, same-sex relationships, same-age relationships, same-citizenship relationships, seems to be part and parcel of life -

to have loved and lost or never to have loved at all?
never sure about that one.

Anyone hurts my son (when he gets older) she'll have me to deal with! I've got a feeling I'll be the worst mother in law in the world.

Some girls are showing an interest in him, but he's not so sure yet, he's only 13. But he has asked "if someone is flirting with you, how do you know if they mean it or are just playing games with you"? Good question ........ but a tricky one to answer; you just have to trust your instincts and judge. But "how" he says. Fancy asking ME that question!

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
Spacedust:
if you didnt go anywhere near them, how did you wind them up?!

Yes, you do sound familiar!! Are you in disguise?!?!

The Egyptians may have felt insulted at your post - they are well aware of the shortcomings and poverty of their country, they dont need it pointed out to them!

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
Some girls are showing an interest in him, but he's not so sure yet, he's only 13. But he has asked "if someone is flirting with you, how do you know if they mean it or are just playing games with you"? Good question ........ but a tricky one to answer; you just have to trust your instincts and judge. But "how" he says. Fancy asking ME that question! [/QB]

great! you just have to love kids!
he sounds just like a nephew of mine,thanks for sharing that DawnBev

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
I wish I could have 6 weeks holiday. My Aussie friend gets 3 months annual leave. I'll have to relocate.

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
lets focus on the positives!!

You can tell I've got that Friday feeling can't you.

Whilst I'm in front of this PC, its either
- work
- study
- or browse on here

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
I can assure you I have never insulted any of my real Egyptian friends who are true people.
I am also a first timer here. Stumbled on this today while trying to research something for a paper.

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
I stumbled on here as well, don't seem to be able to get off!!

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
lol..I am alarmed at what looks like constant backbiting though!

you all appear to know each other well.

do you meet up?

Gabriel's Love
Member # 8356
 - posted
Hey SD, I replied to on the Living in Egypt Section.
Topic: wish to marry a foriegner female

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
Greetings Gabriel's Love,
So when was the last time you lot all went for a coffee then?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com