EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Wish I was back in Egypt. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
preparation H
Member # 12137
 - posted
Had 7 days of fantastic diving in Sharm El Sheikh, good food, easy living.
God I would swap my patients and proctoscope to be a beach bum in Egypt.
How easy is it for a doctor to relocate to Egypt anyone? [Confused]

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
hee heee..yeah right!

so where do you work in the UK then?

master_mind
Member # 11874
 - posted
i guess its easy as long as you have the qualifications , at least u will find work in any bi hospital

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
beach bum?!
protoscope?!
preparation H?!

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
preparation H is something I have not seen used in UK NHS hospitals..a smell a rat..lol!

samakwish
Member # 9228
 - posted
What is preparation H?

Luxorlover
Member # 4457
 - posted
Cream to relieve the pain of piles [Smile]

samakwish
Member # 9228
 - posted
Oh right! Piles seems to be a common ailment in Egypt. He should do well here [Smile]

preparation H
Member # 12137
 - posted
Hello spacedust, are you a doctor?
Actually Anusol is what is prescribed here in UK, Prep H is the american version but everyone knows that one [Wink]

preparation H
Member # 12137
 - posted
Samakwish,
do you live in Egypt? Do egyptians really have lower GI problems. That surprises me! I would have thought that they eat plenty roughage? They served salad and had plenty vegetarian dishes on offer in the restaurants.
Maybe there will be a call for my services, and my large ladle! [Big Grin]

samakwish
Member # 9228
 - posted
Hi Dr Preparation H,
Yes I do live in Egypt.
I don't know why so many Egyptians have piles! Maybe you should ask the resident doctor on ES?!

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

piles is a nice word for hemeroids?

I suppose this doesn't affect women in Egypt until they are married right?

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:

Does that mean you've got it? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel:
quote:
quote:

Does that mean you've got it? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
well actually I've had hemeroids since I was a teenager. So unlike you I have a virgin a-hole. [Big Grin]

Sapna
Member # 10626
 - posted
Haha!! Wrong thread!!

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
well actually I've had hemeroids since I was a teenager. So unlike you I have a virgin a-hole. [Big Grin] [/QB]

LOL..... Im all virgin my dear, unlike you...... you dont have a hole that isnt virgin, including your big mouth [Big Grin]

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
quote:
well actually I've had hemeroids since I was a teenager. So unlike you I have a virgin a-hole. [Big Grin]

LOL..... Im all virgin my dear, unlike you...... you dont have a hole that isnt virgin, including your big mouth [Big Grin] [/QB]
surgically restored virgin or psychologically restored virgin?

Sapna
Member # 10626
 - posted
[Roll Eyes]

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Sapna:
Hymenoplasty vs. mental help? I doubt she has had to have either....

wow, you over on EN too? I must say, for people you've never met in real life, alot of cyber loyalty. [Roll Eyes]

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
quote:

wow, you over on EN too? I must say, for people you've never met in real life, alot of cyber loyalty. [Roll Eyes]
Oh... you're lurking & peeking in places you're not invited to? rejected shall I say? [Big Grin]

Sapna
Member # 10626
 - posted
quote:
quote:

Never had the pleasure of visiting the EN site. But, since I am being accused of being a faithful lackey, I might as well live up to it!! [Big Grin]

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh... you're lurking & peeking in places you're not invited to? rejected shall I say? [Big Grin]
Actually I was invited over two EN by to ESers and that other free board that no one really posts to anymore by another two ESers. The English henhouse EM I was invited in by quite a few egy-board members who really thought that by-gones could be by-gones.

The only egy-forum I wasn't invited to was ET and over time had a few threads like Hazzem123's on ET.

The only prolific posting I have done anywhere besides ES was on another defunction forum I really liked, but someone let an airhead housewife Israeli on there so I bailed.

In truth I'd like to end ES altogether forever. I truly dislike the administrators.

I'd like to put together my own forum when I relocate and actually practice security without a complete lookdown. An Egyptian-Arabi online dictionary (that you can download), a RSS feed, a quiz bowl to produce more educated expats and tourist, private chatrooms, and an information database seperate from chatrooms and the forum so you can get actual useful info without having to dig through old threads or subject yourself to a serious taring of a flame war.

Vast majority of these boards are really not socially engineered well and they are set up mainly to vent gossip from ES. Which is disguisitng and stupid.

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
Well the EN forum is entertaining & sociable
Besides we dont gossip on ESers..... because we have more importnat stuff to talk about.

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Besides we dont gossip on ESers..... because we have more importnat stuff to talk about.

\

Well why were 1/4 of all threads during the first 2 months about ES usernames?

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
quote:

\

Probably it was a thing of the past.... now they stopped it.....
That's becasue most of them stopped posting on ES in the first place............. when they found a forum less hostile with a much more friendly atmosphere.

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

\

Probably it was a thing of the past.... now they stopped it.....
That's becasue most of them stopped posting on ES in the first place............. when they found a forum less hostile with a much more friendly atmosphere.

if it stopped why are ESers not part of EN still grumbling about it? And why is the forum still locked down (i checked about 2 weeks ago)? What do yous have to hide aways?

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
if it stopped why are ESers not part of EN still grumbling about it? And why is the forum still locked down (i checked about 2 weeks ago)? What do yous have to hide aways? [/QB]

Pictures & personal stuff we share with each other..... we dont want some random nut come & invade our privacy.

It's not all about ES

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
quote:
if it stopped why are ESers not part of EN still grumbling about it? And why is the forum still locked down (i checked about 2 weeks ago)? What do yous have to hide aways?

Pictures & personal stuff we share with each other..... we dont want some random nut come & invade our privacy.

It's not all about ES [/QB]

You are sharing personal stuff with perfect strangers? WOW! Gutsy

and yeah it isn't all about ES, but enough to keep usernames coming back to the forum..... Over time you'll have to ask yourself is it about dissing people behind their back? or is it that you find each other really good cyber company?

And do you want to have a bulk of your friendships online or in the real world?

In the end EN started as a venue to gossip, and nothing else.

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
You are sharing personal stuff with perfect strangers? WOW! Gutsy

and yeah it isn't all about ES, but enough to keep usernames coming back to the forum..... Over time you'll have to ask yourself is it about dissing people behind their back? or is it that you find each other really good cyber company?

And do you want to have a bulk of your friendships online or in the real world?

In the end EN started as a venue to gossip, and nothing else. [/QB]

Dont you share personal stuff Sono here? your husband? your marriage? your ideal Standard? everything? Isnt that gytsy? or shall I call it obscene?

What about your friendships in real life? what are you doing on ES anyway? Trying to make friends online or trying to meet a man that you cant find in real life?

And dont you ever gossip?

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Dont you share personal stuff Sono here? your husband? your marriage? your ideal Standard? everything? Isnt that gytsy? or shall I call it obscene?

What about your friendships in real life? what are you doing on ES anyway? Trying to make friends online or trying to meet a man that you cant find in real life?

And dont you ever gossip?

Unfortunately alot of what I share is to defend myself.

Its the internet and I am pretty darn sure I won't meet more than 6 ESers in my life. Probably will shock the crap out of lurkers when I run into them, but I have run into a ES lurker before. He was shocked that I was sonomod, really truly shocked.

Right now I am trying to reconnect with friends who had been deported or just didn't renew their residencies and visas. Keeping the few relationships here in Minneapolis is trying, I have found that we are pretty co-dependant on each other with not alot in common. The political situation in my country has stressed by relationships to the max.

And gossip, very rarely. Only about true enemies. I am pretty darn good at keeping secrets secret, as long as it isn't about me.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com