EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Why, why why , why?????????????????? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129
 - posted
I am new to ES. Tell me please, about these scams that egyptian men ask you to send them money? I had somebody tell me that it was common knowledge. I guess I am just to naive and innocent. I have been a foolish girl. My heart was too open. Now, I feel so cheated. I was in love with an egyptian man, who said he wanted to marry me and love me forever. First, he asked for small amounts, then grew to more. Now, he can cast me away so easily. Makes me want to hire a private detective. How does one go about that? Please talk to me anybody. Tell me your stories.

Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by moonpearlgirl:
I am new to ES. Tell me please, about these scams that egyptian men ask you to send them money? I had somebody tell me that it was common knowledge. I guess I am just to naive and innocent. I have been a foolish girl. My heart was too open. Now, I feel so cheated. I was in love with an egyptian man, who said he wanted to marry me and love me forever. First, he asked for small amounts, then grew to more. Now, he can cast me away so easily. Makes me want to hire a private detective. How does one go about that? Please talk to me anybody. Tell me your stories.

Gigolo???? It appears that way. [Mad]

GB at your service [Wink]

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Gigolo Buster:
quote:

LOL..... you always show up when needed [Big Grin]

I love your name [Big Grin]

okieborn
Member # 12140
 - posted
Sorry you got taken, but you just got a bad one. I have been involved with one for 8 months and he never ever ask for money

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
cause men suck thats why. Never really had a problem with this but mostly men think only of themselves. Mostly.

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
cause men suck thats why. Never really had a problem with this but mostly men think only of themselves. Mostly.

How could a man who sucks be thinking of himself?

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
hahahaha
wasnt meant in the literal sense

Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel:
quote:
quote:

LOL..... you always show up when needed [Big Grin]

I love your name [Big Grin]

Hi Cinderella!

Thank you for the compliment....it is greatly appreciated. You seem like a nice person.... would you like me to send you a coupon for one free Gigolo or one Khawal at half price (Khawal Buster always gets his money [Roll Eyes] ), just let me know and I will email you one ASAP

Best regards

GB

[Smile]

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Hi Cinderella!

Thank you for the compliment....it is greatly appreciated. You seem like a nice person.... would you like me to send you a coupon for one free Gigolo or one Khawal at half price (Khawal Buster always gets his money [Roll Eyes] ), just let me know and I will email you one ASAP

Best regards

GB

[Smile] [/QB]

Thanks GB for your generous offer..... i am sure your esteemed serive is of great help.... but i am in no need for it right now

Your work & efforts are appreciated here on ES [Wink]

What about Khawal busting? I love that service [Big Grin]

It is of utmost impotance ...... [Wink]

moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129
 - posted
what is the meaning of khawal?

moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129
 - posted
Gigolo Buster, may I get a coupon????? [Frown]

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
I must go to a different part of Egypt to everyone else - I never been seen any of these gigolos or been propositioned - not that I'm willing to give any of my money away!

I am sometimes accompanied by a 13 yr old boy though who glares at any man who shows an interest in me wherever we are!

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
chindrella you love this service you know what it mean ???
moonpearl the meaning of (khawal) is ( Gay )

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
He does want to go to Luxor for his 15th birthday - but don't worry about me - I'll be far too busy exploring the sights with my son and enjoying ourselves, the usual holiday stuff. Hopefully get to know a few locals, families and he usually finds someone to play football with! I know how to take care of myself.

kaye
Member # 11525
 - posted
moonpearlgirl
quote:

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/760 try this moon Dr. Phil & Oprah are wanting to expose people from other countries. Good luck moonpearlgirl and God Bless! [Smile]

Chinderella angel
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
chindrella you love this service you know what it mean ???
moonpearl the meaning of (khawal) is ( Gay )

LOL...... [Big Grin]

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Why would you want to hire a private detective now? Just forget about the guy and be more careful. I don't understand why women would send money to men. That baffles me.

quote:

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Sorry what it mean????!!!!!!!!!!!

moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129
 - posted
Hi Mark, I tried to send you a private message but your email is full, it would not allow me. Thanks

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
i would hire a policeman instead to F....k the bastard real good!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Hi Moonpearl , sorry i just saw your post right now and emptied my mailbox , hope to hear from you soon ,
Thanx

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com