EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Does anyone know.... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
deborah
Member # 2372
 - posted
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the Pyramisa Isis hotel in Luxor provide cots? We've booked to go end of November and our travel agent informed us that the hotels usually provide cots when you have booked for an infant but we just wondered if anyone here knew for sure? Oh and whats the availability of highchairs in restuarants? Thanks in advance x

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
Why dont you call the hotel direct??It doesnt cost much,doest it?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
Hi deborah, is it your first visit??

I would assume that the Isis in luxor will have cots for little ones, most hotels do and they will do thier utmost to make you comfortable and if they dont have one they will borrow or find one so dont worry.

Im sure I have seen highchairs in some restaurants but cant remember which ones. There are many different restaurants in Luxor though but all will normally do anything they can to make you feel comfortable.

How old is the little one??

Where are you from? if you are in UK i have a number you can call so that any call to Egypt is 10p a min which is not as expensive as BT direct, let me know if you need it. I might also have a number for the Isis too if you need one.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
They have cots Deborah and the Isis is a nice hotel too!

deborah
Member # 2372
 - posted
Ayisha, Many thanks for your reply. This isn't my first visit, it will be my sixth, however, when i visited before I didn't have the little one then, so wasn't on the lookout for highchairs! My daughter is 21 months. My husband is Egyptian, we are finally going back to Luxor to see his family, haven't seen them in 2 and a half years, so his mother hasn't seen our daughter yet, needless to say she is really looking forward to finally seeing her grandaughter! We are from UK and I've got Isis number if I decide to ring them. Tootifrooti - Thank you for your reply too. Just feeling a little anxious because this is our first holiday with the little one. Thanks again x

Demiana
Member # 2710
 - posted
Deborah,
You can take a good stroller for distances on the airport and in Egypt and for little naps. Otherwise, if it is there it is allright, but you have something to improvise with anyway.
Be carefull of the food though, you can have a severe diarrea. I took a lot of cookies and crackers with me, and enough to drink till we were able to do some shopping.
I believe not all have this problem but me and my kids suffered to much, I will always be carefull.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com