EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visa Question » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
I have been wondering about something, not that it really matters or applies to me. I have always mailed off my passport to obtain my visa to Egypt the 7 times i have came. But what i was wondering is if anyone from the USA has ever flown directly to Sharm el Sheikh and obtained the visa in the airport there and what you had to do. No plans to come just a thought.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
you can get the visa from any Egyptian port of arrival, its usually much cheaper too. All you do it get off plane, go buy visa stamps, go hand it all to immigration officer and its done, no problems at all.

Yana
Member # 11508
 - posted
Is it the same for armenian passport ? i can get the visa in the airport ?

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
not sure yana, as far as I am aware anyone can but best to check out your embassy site or email them at armenemb@idsc.gov.eg

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Hmm i called the consulate here and they have told me that cairo is the only port of entry that will issue visa's to americans and that i would have to mail my passport anytime i traveled to egypt and were going to land any where other than cairo....Doesnt matter however, was just curious, never know where my little journey i am taking will bring me.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
oooh sorry mystic [Frown]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com