EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Norway's Queen to visit Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Norway Queen starts Nile cruise in Luxor Tuesday

Queen Sonja of Norway will embark Tuesday on a Nile cruise in Luxor, where she will visit the city's tourist landmarks.
On Wednesday, Queen Sonja will visit the eastern bank, Luxor and Karnak temples as part of her official five-day visit to Egypt.

The Queen of Norway is visiting Egypt at an invitation from Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak.
Samir Farag, the head of the Supreme Council of Luxor, said the Norwegian queen will tour the Mummification Museum in Luxor.

The museum's features both human and animal mummies as well as tools used in the mummification process.

She is scheduled to visit Tutankhamen and Ramses tombs in the Valley of Kings, Nefertari tomb in the Valley of Queens in Thebes and Queen Hatshepusut and Habi temples in the western bank, said Farag.

He added that the queen will also attend a sound and light show at the Karnak temple. On her first day in Luxor, Queen Sonja invited the whole world to visit Luxor, voicing her great admiration of the Pharaonic civilisation and the ancient Egyptian art as manifested in Queen Nefertari tomb.
Of all the tombs discovered in Egypt, the tomb of Nefertari is the most colorful, most dramatic and most well preserved.

http://www.sis.gov.eg/En/EgyptOnline/tourism/000003/0204000000000000002508.htm

Batman, non-stop, righteous machine
Member # 11915
 - posted
tell her to stay in my batman house

Everyone's_a_Pascha
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
tell her to stay in my batman house

You just love old ladies don't you?