EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » my egypt visit » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Hi everyone
I just want tell you all that i had a delightful trip to Cairo last week,
After being let down by my friend, i decided to still go alone,
I had a wonderful guide and friend, Mark2006, who has become a dear close friend to me now.
I was extremly hesitant to go alone but im really glad i did now as i have learnt alot about myself, my life and what is important to me now [Big Grin] . I havent been alone in 5-6 years and Cairo is a great place to start.

I was really well looked after by Mark2006 and he gave up all his time to show me the wonderful sights of this fasinating city,
Weve laughed alot, talked alot , seen all the sights, even rameses 11, which was a dream, and my favourite place in the world, just has to be Kan El Kanili, we have had fun there and i wish i could just pick this place up and bring it home with me so i can walk round there everyday.

i ate a week of junk food and went to kentucky 4 times, macdonalds and even pizza hut, ha hahaaaha, even gained 2 kilos, Even tried the water pipe in the wc, cinders, hahahaahaha [Big Grin] I must say very good,
Stayed in garden city, in the new palace garden hotel, cheap but great people, www.newpalacegardenhotel.com, loved it there.

We took great pics, so got alot of memories of this amazing trip, Now im missing the place alot, but in the meantime glad to be home,
The things i wont miss is the car pollution, the too busy streets, and the noise, but thats what makes this place special,
loved the atmosphere, the colours, pyramids show, unbeliveable to sit under the stars and see the pyramids, You have really to pinch youreself to feel that youre really there.
The beeping in the taxis, this makes me laugh sooo much.

I will definatly be back, I really couldnt live there though, Id miss the fields, the birds singing and the fact that i can walk alone in the country, and never see a soul.

Im going to miss it very much and Mark also,
I just want to say a huge thanks to mark for his help , kindness and friendship, I couldnt of had the time there, that i had without you, Im sooo glad we met, i will miss you lots, but i hope that anybody going alone to cArio will give this, friendley trustful man a call, he will help you all, with no trouble, as nothing is too much for this gentleman, Mark 2006. XXXXXXXXX

I will be coming again really soon, this place really has come into my heart and i will miss every experience i have had soo much [Frown] Ok everyone
i will say a big goodnight,
and all my love to all
Please . i hope that i can help all you lost souls there that are going alone, with nerves, and not knowing if you are doing the right thing, Im just saying go, throw all youre fears away, hold youre head up high and have fun.

bye for now peoplexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yorkshire Rose

foreignluvr
Member # 5854
 - posted
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time...
Did you by chance see your friend in Egypt?? Just curious....
Take care

Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind
Member # 6244
 - posted
I'm really happy you had fun in Egypt...that's great! [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Hi there
i didnt see him, he stopped all contact and never answers emails, telephone, msn , so i m glad this happened now, I can get on now, and finnally im happy
thanks xxxxx

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
So glad you had a brilliant time and yes Mark 2006 is one of a kind, a pure gentleman, a wonderful, wonderful caring egyptian man.
Mark 2006 (J) you are a diamond of the highest carat!
xxx [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
isnt j
just the best, no one can compare with this gent, hes the highest of the high
was really a plesure to know him, he will never be fogotten, xx

Kata
Member # 10876
 - posted
Glad you enjoyed your trip !
mark2006 seems like the perfect gentleman...
treasure your memories.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
If anyone doubts the sincerity of some egyptian men here, this one leaves you in no doubt as to how 'real' men behave towards women visitors.
A true gent, and a great friend to have if you are a woman travelling to Egypt alone.
I guess your mailbox is going to be full (J)?
maybe you should start that tour business after all..............x

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
i never doubted any of my egy.male friends. i am so glad you had a great time there ans also glad you went . and thanks to mark for taking good care of you.welcome home

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Thanks everyone, , Mark will be sooo pleased with youre kind remarks, i know he will, , yes everything was wonderful

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Yorkshire Rose
I would like to thank you very very much for your kind words and more for that you give me the chance beeing your friend , really nothing worth your friendship, so that is me who have to thank you a lot
I never imagine that i could be a friend for a great kind and truthly wonderfull girl like you .
i will never forget our conversations and laugh and areas we visited together , and now i have a great memories that will last for all my lifetime.
And really happy you enjoyed your trip here , and want you to know that there are an Egyptian friend will be here any time for you , you are a great event that will last in all my life.
I will miss you a lot Yorkshire Rose .
GOD bless you and give you his happiness and the wonderfull life .
Your Egyptian friend
Mark xxxxxxxxx

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Tooti
Really thanks for your kind words , if i am a Diamond so it is cause of your great heart and frienship .
Mark

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Kata , Micky
Thanks a lot , and you are welcome

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Mark youre words are so lovely
i so happy to meet someone like you, edidnt realise there were gents in this world as caring as you.
you are amazing
miss you lots
byeeee
xxxxxxxx

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
............I wanna make a movie of this!!!!

Mark.......Johnny Depp

Yorkshire Rose.........Keira Knightly

The Taxi driver.........Al Pacino

The Microbus drivers...Laurel and Hardy

Khan el Khalili traders.......Jim Carrey and Robin Williams

Shot entirely on location in Downtown Cairo!!

Okay just need a director and a Producer with some spare cash.............

[Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
hehehehehe
hey tooti
i like this idea
maybe we can track someone down to be the producer and director, Could be a really great film,

like youre choice of mark, hahahaaah

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
I'm so glad you decided to go!!! Good for you and I'm so glad you had a good time too!!!! I leave in 48 days and cannot wait!!! [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Tell me about youre trip doodle bug, i wish you the mnost fantastic time, I had a wonderful time and now im ssad to be back, It really is a place that hits the heart, it will stay with me forever
I wish you the best time in the world
XXXXXXXXX

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
you can always come back yorkshire!! lol

I called Speilberg and he is up to his ears in a blockbuster, leave it with me!!!!! lol

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
ok, were gonna make some cash girl, were going to make an oscar or two, hahahahaa
i will be back , thats for sure
missing all , and mark for sure

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
............I wanna make a movie of this!!!!

Mark.......Johnny Depp

Yorkshire Rose.........Keira Knightly

The Taxi driver.........Al Pacino

The Microbus drivers...Laurel and Hardy

Khan el Khalili traders.......Jim Carrey and Robin Williams

Shot entirely on location in Downtown Cairo!!

Okay just need a director and a Producer with some spare cash.............

[Big Grin]

And tooti where is the plot? What would the story be all about? Action, comedy, drama or even horror (since Laurel and Hardy are already deceased [Eek!] )??? [Big Grin]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
Hey Tiger!!
Well Im thinking a sort of 'Titanic' epic except its set on a fellucca and they all jump 'Overboard' and there are loads of hunky lifeguards who save the hero and heroine!!! ( George Clooney...........Antonio Banderas...........Orlando Bloom............Sean Connery lifeguards)
Could be called 'Desperately seeking Yorkshire' about 2 'Friends' who meet for the second time and discover 'Lurve' on the high seas of the Nile............and one night the ghosts of Laurel and Hardy end up sinking the fellucca and the lifeguards save everyone and they all go off to the Sheraton to have a little vino collapso to celebrate and end up going to '3 weddings and a funeral' Yorkshire and Mark, Jim Carrey and Say what you see and Orlando Bloom and Cinderella...............and they all lived happily ever after..............
The End
[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Tooti
the plots a winner, when are we going to start the filming, it sounds a right good laugh, you know we could all be down in hollywood soon, picking up the oscars
hAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS GIRLS

GUYS ITS GOT TO BE ABOUT LUUURRVVVVV

trababe
Member # 11777
 - posted
THIS SOUNDS A GOOD FILM I WILL BE IND DOWNTOWN CAIRO SOON YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFF TO EGYPT IN 13 DAYS CANT WAIT TO BE BACK WITH MY AHMED [Razz] [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
you go for it girl , will you be taking youre friend with you, i think you wont need it this time, hahahahahahahaha
i had fun with mine

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
Oh Yorkshire am I getting vibes here?
Ohh laa laa .............. [Razz] [Wink]

Okay same routine tandem script...look in the movie board for the Cairo thread to get the hang of it..........then I will start it off on the next thread...........
Luuuuurve on the Nile!
Join in everyone!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
ok tooti
im gonna be there, lurrrvvv on the nile, sounds interesting

BANANA FACE., rolling the weed ...
Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
So glad you had a brilliant time and yes Mark 2006 is one of a kind, a pure gentleman, a wonderful, wonderful caring egyptian man.
Mark 2006 (J) you are a diamond of the highest carat!
xxx [Smile]

and hes RARE DIAMOND ,and he got my thumbs up ,

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
yes he sure is
thanks banana face
xxxxxxxxxxx

Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
Oh Yorkshire am I getting vibes here?
Ohh laa laa .............. [Razz] [Wink]

Okay same routine tandem script...look in the movie board for the Cairo thread to get the hang of it..........then I will start it off on the next thread...........
Luuuuurve on the Nile!
Join in everyone!!

yeh lets have it YORKSHIRE ROSE GOT TO PACK HER BANANA [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
hahahahahahahahahaha, how did you guess

Member # 11270
 - posted
I HEARD ME VIBRATING I WS SHAKING SO MUCH THAT ME BATTERIES LEAKED ACID [Big Grin]

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Yorkshire Rose
really no as you , and really happy to know you and to get your frienship ,
miss you alots xxxxxxxxx

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Tooti
your idea is veryyyy good hehehehehe

Banana Face
really thanx , it is from your kind heart

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
mark there really is some gems here, these people are the true es friends,you of course included,
you, tooti, banana, trababe, doodle, tigerlily, micky, kata and forignluver, well i just want to say thanks for makin g this a lovely thread, im so happy to see that there wasnt one bad comment, this is what es is about, good communication, friendship and being honast with each other, and a little pampering to each other, this is a good feeling thread,
thanks all of you
This is why i dont leave es , cause you people make it so worth while
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
[Wink]
There are some really lovely people here on ES.......that is so true............ [Big Grin]

Kata
Member # 10876
 - posted
so true...!!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
yes kata and tootz, you both show that this is true
xxxx

Mrs C
Member # 10808
 - posted
er.. excuse me... how did i miss this?! ive never read a thread so fast!

yes toots... i believe you are getting vibes!!!

when are you going back yorkshire rose? i havnt had a honeymoon... wont get one till next year.. but i think egypt might be nice!

january? not too hot (should be pregnant by then)!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
mrs C, thanks for youre nice post, i think January should be perfect, around 25 in hugarda, but not quite sure, should be perfect for you and the baby, congrats,

i hope you will have a wonderful time, let us all know, what youre plans will turn out to be,

i will love to go back as soon as poss, made some great friends there and miss them very much, got my mind on egypt 24/7

sheba76
Member # 12165
 - posted
I also traveled alone to Egypt. I lived there for 2 months and trusted my friends to help me. I never ever regret it. Egyptians can be the kindest most hospitable people in the world. I returned with friends and family that I am closer to than my own.

I know exactly how you are feeling right now. High on Egypt. It is truly a magical place. I still feel that way 4 months later. [Smile]

I am so happy that you enjoyed your trip, and made some good friends. My guess is that they will be true lifelong friends. Real treasures. And some people think the antiquities of Egypt are the treasures. But we know better right?

Jonny Depp as Mark? OMG he must be a real hottie. Charisma that guy has. [Smile]

Again, welcome back. I'm glad to hear you had a good trip. [Smile]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
Hey Mrs C
Everything sounds just tickety boo!!
So glad........so glad it has all worked out for you. Keep it to yourself hen, just tell the few and far between
Hugzzzzzzzzzz n I'm knitting one of those arran helmet hats with the big button under the chin !
xxxxx [Wink]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
ladies thanks for all youre lovely words, i wish you all a wonderful weekend,
With lots of love, Alison

i cant wait till my next visit, im feeling ive got itchy feet already

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
yorkshire did you take any pictures? I"d love to see anyone's trip pictures that they took to get me in the spirit.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
yes i took plenty, shall we swop emails, ill send lots for you to see, or have you msn hotmail?
xx

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com