EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » 'Reiki Jin Kei Do course in Cairo » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
child_of_light
Member # 12354
 - posted
Dear all!

If you are interested in alternative medicine or in alternative ways of healing this course is for you. It is level 1 Reiki course and it will be performed in a small group not more than 9 people. Course duration is 2 days.
This tradition of Reiki is very unique; it is Eastern tradition that is not taught in Europe at all.
Master that is going to perform this course is the author of a very famous book about Reiki 'Reiki Jin Kei Do: The Way of Compassion and Wisdom’ which is the only book in the world on this eastern spiritual discipline of Reiki Jin Kei Do and when it is finished, the first book in the world on Reiki to be translated into Arabic, details at: www.johnhunt-publishing.com
And this is the web site of the Master www.omahhum.org
For further details, please leave your message here or contact me on the e-mail olesyakafafy@gmail.com

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted
Where is that course taught?

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
Actually, it is taught in the West, certainly in the UK. It is another offshoot of traditional Usui Reiki..
9 people taking a Reiki 1 course over 2 days is too many. There would only be enough time to fit in the attunements and nothing would be taught about self treatment or how to treat others.
Nor is the first book to be translated into Arabic. A very good friend of mine had her book published whilst she was working with Reiki in Jerusalem,(there is now a substantial Reiki group working in Jerusalem and Palestine), she is now in Alexandria and her book (in arabic or english) is available in Egypt.
Lol, having said all that.... I hope that you do manage to bring Reiki to the Egyptian people.
There are Reiki practitioners and Masters already in Cairo, maybe you could get in touch. The world will be a much better place with more Reiki in it.
Good luck in your venture!!
Love and light

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted
wow, I wasnt sure what Reiki is.......... butchecked it & That's Reiki it will be perfect for me

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Assalamu alaykum CAT!

Check this place out, they may be able to help you" http://www.reflexologyegypt.com/

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Assalamu alaykum CAT!

Check this place out, they may be able to help you" http://www.reflexologyegypt.com/

thanks.... that's a cool site [Smile]

therock
Member # 12356
 - posted
i love egypt

Buddho1
Member # 12577
 - posted
9 is not to many for a weekend class at all. I think that the problem here is one of cost in any case - to make the class affordable in Egypt there is sometimes a need to increase numbers to lower per person costs. The teacher for this class needs to come to cairo and is not already based here. If you have studied with this teacher like I have, you would not make assumptions like there is not time for this that or the other as you have not the vaguest idea what you are talking about. This guy is one of the best Reiki teachers you are gonna find anyplace. You want quality training then this is the class you should be signing up for.

Reiki Jin Kei Do is a major branch of Usui Reiki and is not like other traditions at all in fact. Going to another teacher will not get you the Jin Kei Do approach in the slightest - nothing like it. If you want this particular philosophy and orientation to Reiki and the depth of spiritual focus to your Reiki, then you are not going to find it outside of Jin Kei Do.

Also, this is the first MAJOR book on Reiki to be translated into Arabic -not yet done as far as I know in any case - but does it really matter in the slightest?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com